Done / Completed John Wick 2 Custom Glock 34 - Run Closed

Huge update! The real gun is in, the molds are made and the first casting is pulled!

Here is the real one in all it's glory.

img_0841_zps1hr1tghq-jpg.jpg

img_0842_zpsk34uadkr-jpg.jpg

img_0840_zpswrshmn7y-jpg.jpg

For this one I wanted to mold each part individually, to make painting the barrel easier and keep it as accurate as possible.
Here are the molds for the frame, slide, barrel and magazine.

img_0831_zpsxq4bcass-jpg.jpg

And finally the resin cast parts.

img_0856_zpsqzfxyprj-jpg.jpg

img_0854_zpsvwsfb1mb-jpg.jpg

img_0857_zpsgnfeeljl-jpg.jpg

img_0855_zpsb2zvvoqd-jpg.jpg

Working on painting one up this weekend. Right now the parts assemble just like a real handgun, but you can't rack the slide back with the barrel in place. I'm working on a way to get it to work though. I will also start contacting everyone for the balance. I will have a price for finished kits at the beginning of the week.

Totally amazing work. Well worth the wait I know many are total troopers just waiting patiently for it to come back. The wait is completely worth it from what I see. Looking forward to seeing a finished one and see the cost of a completely finished kit. Great Justinian!

It's finally done! I present you with a fully painted resin gun.
$235+shipping for a completed one.
IMG_0868_zpsjwxytrd4.jpg

IMG_0867_zps1f5bcjsv.jpg

IMG_0865_zps8td218ve.jpg

IMG_0869_zpsjlqoljpa.jpg

Finished ones have my signature "graphite" paint job on the slide, and accurate water slide decals.

And since the wait was so long I added the fiber optic sight. And here is what the final kit will look like.
IMG_0864_zpszujcbgte.jpg

The kit includes all 4 resin parts, waterslide decals, fiber optic sight and felt tape to hold the magazine in place. The parts will be rough trimmed, but you will want to do some final cleanup of the flashing.

Here is a comparison of the real barrel with my painted one.
IMG_0858_zpssfi2vrrg.jpg

Impeccable! I am gonna have to save up for this bad boy. Which won’t take long to do just a month. It looks seriously killer the details, decals and paint on it. If your a John Wick fan this is a must have! Please add me to the list if there is space.

Impeccable! I am gonna have to save up for this bad boy. Which won’t take long to do just a month. It looks seriously killer the details, decals and paint on it. If your a John Wick fan this is a must have! Please add me to the list if there is space.
Put me down for a finished gun, please.
List updated.

Kits have started shipping out. I will be doing a large batch of finished ones next week. Get your payments in in now, to be on the list.

Nice! Don't forget to tell us how to paint ours to match please!
I'll be doing a few tutorials next week.

Big progress. Lots of kits pulled and shipping out this week.
IMG_0878_zps35nhecoq.jpg

I'm doing a big batch of finished ones next week, so if anyone wants to get on this first run, let me know ASAP. Otherwise it will be January before I do another run of finished ones.

All paid for kits have been shipped out. Working on a bunch of finished ones now.

Here is a video tutorial for how to paint the slide.

Just received my kit in the UK. Its a great clean cast with very minimal cleanup needed. Extremely happy with it.
Thanks Justin.

- Matt

Hi got the John Wick Glock in the mail today. Total coolness no doubt about it. Will get a pic on here tomorrow after work in my display case. Thank you Justinian.

PS Hopefully they get the Feedback back and running it’s a valuable tool.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back