Limited Run JOATRASH FX's Mandalorian Blaster Solid Walnut Grips

Finished! Some stain and Lin Seed oil.

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

All PMs replied. I've had some additional interest so I'm doing another small run this weekend/early next week. So far have 5 folks interested, 4 of which who have paid. Please let me know soon if you would like a set, after this run I'll be moving on to other projects in the backlog and it will be a while before I'm free to revisit this one.

Thanks!

This batch will get dropped off tomorrow morning. You should have gotten a tracking number via email when I generated the shipments, please let me know if you didn't get it.

Please keep in mind that international shipments are all over the place right now. I still have shipments out from 2 months ago, others get to their destination in under 2 weeks. If you're international, please be patient!

I'm calling this run finished and going to move on to other projects. Thank you everyone, and especially thanks to JOATRASH FX , hopefully he receives his set in the near future!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back