Limited Run =JJ= Industries - The Mandalorian Metal Parts - Consolidated Sales Thread

Sni9er

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Today I'm proud to launch the "Master Mandalorian" Aluminium Accessories Kit:

http://bit.ly/MANMMA

The kit features an astonishing 86 pieces to ensure bounty hunting need not be a complicated profession, the bundle deal saves you 14% over buying the part individually, to keep a lid on prices I've invested heavily in stock so your support is greatly appreciated!
Content:
  • x10 Bandolier Cylinders - Machined Aluminium
  • x6 Shin Cylinders - Machined Aluminium
  • x2 Knee Darts - Machined Aluminum
  • x1 Belt Plate - Machined Aluminum
  • x1 Breach Charge Holster - Machined Aluminum
  • x3 Breach Charges - Resin
  • x1 Sling Clip - Machined Aluminum
  • x1 Buckle - Machined Aluminum
  • x1 Tri-Glide - Hardened Black Aluminium
  • x1 Swivel Clip - Blackend Steel (Found Part)
  • + All fixings required to assemble
Update:

Today we Launched the Amban Phase Rounds!

ammo_cylinders2-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
They are indeed included in the kit i expand the total numbers so there is more of everything!!

Hi folks! the metal is due to land in the next day so pre-orders will be going out! I just wanted to share the Grav Charges so you know what you're getting in the kit :) I'm really happy how it turned out!

Attachments

• 20200317_153907.jpg
    20200317_153907.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 183
  • Assembled.jpg
    Assembled.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 193
  • Assembled2.jpg
    Assembled2.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 184
I was on the original bundle metal set, heck I think i got the upgrade..but was wondering the Grav charge holder will be aluminum or....steel? Love what your doing can't wait.

I was on the original bundle metal set, heck I think i got the upgrade..but was wondering the Grav charge holder will be aluminum or....steel? Love what your doing can't wait.
It will be aluminium, however there are screw heads (steel) that will help the outer two charges stay, the center one i may bond a steel plate inside (TBC)

Sounds like a plan was mapping that out in my mind and was like Hmmm...anyway the charges look great...I saw the facebook vote for internal electronics. You can count my vote in for the higher end version....

hey folks!

Today's job has been dealing with the Sling clip Sub assemblies, tomorrow we'll be checking surface finishes and applying a scotch brite finish on the face sides and then we will await the final fixing delivery to mount the magnets, bag them and tag them and that's that part done!

Hopefully, this gives some insight into the scale of the project , for example, the sling clip consists of 1440 Pieces by the time you count all the fixings, bags and parts involved!

Getting closer every day!

94590223_1323625527848592_2900065336776720384_o.jpg
94483494_1323619051182573_4972984907954388992_o.jpg

Oh hey, lookie... my Sling Clip and Front Buckle just showed up! Very nice build quality. The entire Front Buckle mechanism is machined aluminum, which I didn't expect... much sturdier than I expected. And the Sling Clip is equipped with a very serious watch-your-fingers magnet, so no worries about it holding on to just about anything you'd wanna sling from it. Well done sir!

IMG_2765.jpg
IMG_2767.jpg

Last edited:
Oh hey, lookie... my Sling Clip and Front Buckle just showed up! Very nice build quality. The entire Front Buckle mechanism is machined aluminum, which I didn't expect... much sturdier than I expected. And the Sling Clip is equipped with a very serious watch-your-fingers magnet, so no worries about it holding on to just about anything you'd wanna sling from it. Well done sir!

So very happy they arrived safe and sound and you're happy with them!! i may update the listing to say "Includes Watch-your-fingers Magnet" hahah!! they have some bite!!

In other news!!

Just a small update we're having to restock most of the items nearly all 120 sets in some form are gone! new stock is due in August!

that being said we have also launched a new line today the Amban Phase Rounds!!

View attachment 192133

View attachment 192134

£25 + Shipping, estimated Shipping end of August

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back