Jinx Gun Arcane (league of legends show)

Ecco

Hello everyone I want to introduce myself, I'm a amateur prop maker from Spain ( this serves as an excuse in case I make a grammatical mistakes) this summer I started learning 3D modelling in fusion 360 and this is my recent 3D model that I already printed. Here goes every pic I made of the process. I hope you like it guys

Every part of the gun in Fusion 360
Jinx4.jpg

The gun complete

Jinx2.jpg

Here the first attempt to make the gun "functional", I didn't like the place of the spring so, in the last version I moved it a bit so you can't see it on the side, just at the top

Every part printed, as you can see I didn't print the grips and use some wood for them.

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-05 at 04.01.22.jpeg

This is not the last version I modeled, for example the clip as you can see down here I made it with the base attached to the clip and it should be on the frame of the gun, but as long as you don't take it off you can't see the mistake so I didn't printed again ( I would have to remake the hole gun again and I don't have the strength to do it) This is because I'm a bit of impacient guy and printed the gun before the last 3 episodes where the is a really close up pics of the gun.

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-05 at 04.01.44.jpeg

This is how it looks all finished and I hope you like it.

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-05 at 04.17.04.jpeg

Great to see Arcane props getting some love! It’s an amazing show, and the production design is outstanding. Well done on your modelling of Jinx’s handgun - it looks great. Now for ‘ Pow Pow’!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back