JFcustom's FOAM files

Re: FOAM speed-building files ►Spacemarine◄ added.

I had a short free time this morning to quickly cut up some lettering and ornaments. No more progress so far. I'm slightly wondering if I'll be in time...

Wow man those guyver files are greati tried to download them but it doesnt seem to work for me.
Autoquote : "Have a look at here, or at the first post of the first page of this thread... you'll get all of your files inside a *.rar package."

Hi from spain, first sorry about my english
Second thanks for the templates it´s an amazing job
an Third this is my first assault on a foam armor ( Pepper Potts rescue armor for my girlfriend ) this its the result of 10 days in little free times i had afte work ( sorry about quality of photos but its phone camera.

I made a little variation on neck and i cut the sides of the armour for most comfortable putting on and closed with velcro ( you can see a little white velcro on the 4th photo under shoulder protection ) When finish the abs and arms you get the new photos with best quality.

Thank to all.

Re: FOAM speed files : Pequod's ►Iron Woman build◄ in progress.

wow, that Iron Woman looks great. Eventually I want to build one for my wife. After I build a suit for myself that is

Having problems with the links on the first page, are they broken?

Edit: Seems to be any link going to wintershade.com, has the website gone down?

Last edited:

Nvm, seems with malwarebytes running, it blocks the site and any links to it. Strange.

Oh, I see. My website has been hacked in 2005 or 2006... It suddenly happend to sell some replica Rolex and russian maidens. I quite liked the joke. And I was even not offered any discount :D Since then it's still blacklisted by some few security softwares here and there.

Oh, I see. My website has been hacked in 2005 or 2006... It suddenly happend to sell some replica Rolex and russian maidens. I quite liked the joke. And I was even not offered any discount :D Since then it's still blacklisted by some few security softwares here and there.

You would think the hackers would have at least sent you a fake rolex for your trouble. The nerve of some scum of humanity!

Oh sorry, no final pics untill I'm back home in january...
Would have liked to see the faces of the two kids this morning under the christmas tree :love

Re: FOAM speed building files'n'tricks ►Space Marine◄ added

I am a beginner. I just started last month. This has helped me so much. I have put everything here to use and it all works! Thanks for sharing :)

I tried my hand at the Loki helmet with my scraps I had left over from the basketball court. Missing a horn.... I would recommend making it bigger than the default scale. Mine fits a 9 year old really well...

JFcustom I would like to thank you for this thread it has given me the very base of my understanding Foam costume building this one was a god send bro you are a scholar and a gentlemen I can't thank you enough for this I will be putting this info to good use on my Iron Man Mark 47 build which I will be using for a program aimed to teach kids about the dangers of drug In my towns schools about 5 in all a 2 month volunteer effort by myself and some very good friends of mine and now my 2nd attempt at my first build will be handled much better because if this so thanks again bro hope this new years goes good for ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What tools have you guys used to make the V cuts on the underside of the foam (mountain folds)? I tried the Xacto foam cutter (7747) to no avail (cuts big and deep or not deep enough..depending on setting of two blades)...also a normal Xacto blade (no 11) but it's trickier to make cleaner cuts along the dotted fold lines.

Next I will try a hot knife...but any tools you use to make a guaranteed clean cut every time?

thanks in advance

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back