Jedi General Rahm Kota

Re: Jedi General Rahm Kota - Full pix page 11

Fanatastic work and one amazing costume....those photos are just brilliant:cool
Unbelievable work Sir!

Winner, Expanded Universe category, Star Wars Costume Contest, Dragon*Con 2008.

Special thanks to Deanna Rash for creating the facial scars.

It's my first ever costume award.

kotaward_DC08-600w.jpg

~ Bill C.

Hey Koda, or anyone, do you guys have a pic of the finished costume including scars? I would LOVE to see it.

- Fitz

Costume's amazing already too!

Yeah, I saw you out there Tony. :D Thanks for the support, man!

Fitz, I'm still looking for those pix myself. Like a fool I forgot to have someone take scared-faced shots before the event. That was the only time I had the full make-up the whole weekend. It looked pretty decent from 50ft away. :p

Here's some Rahm Kota shots from DragonCon and a bunch of other costumers too - http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Koda_Vonnor/DragonCon_2008/

Last edited:

Here's a couple from the Costume Contest, showing the scars... click for super high-rez...

~ Vonnor

It was nice to meet you, Bill! Too bad we couldn't get a couple shots, but thankfully your costume was all well for the contest. An award well-earned!

Thanks SD. I was glad to run into you and get to talk about the sabers for a few minutes. Great Indi too, passed you as I was checking out on Monday. :cool

Here's a profile shot of Kota, taken by Justin Manning. I like this one 'cause the armor looks massive. :D Dam, did we have a lot of air bubbles in the shoulder casting, or what? :confused

~ Vonnor

Lycanshinobi of deviantART.com created these fantastic renderings from an image of my Rahm Kota saber hilt he found on google. This was created in Cinema 4d R10. Original artwork can be found at http://lycanshinobi.deviantart.com/ (used by permission from artist)

Rahm_Kota__s_Lightsaber_1_by_lycans.jpg

Rahm_Kota__s_Lightsaber_2_by_lycans.jpg

Rahm_Kota__s_Lightsaber_3_by_lycans.jpg

~ Koda

Hey! It was great to meet you at D*Con this year and awesome to finally see this costume in person.

Hope to run into you next year!

While I was perfectly fine with allowing this thread to fade quietly into the past, an interesting new development was brought to my attention this afternoon.

Posted with the permission of the artist Brian Rood, this image appears in a much smaller version on pg 122 of The Essential Reader's Companion: Star Wars, which was released by Del Rey in Oct 2012.

It appears I am now an official Rahm Kota reference.

Rahm_Kota_by_Brian_Rood.jpg

~ Vonnor

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back