Jedi General Rahm Kota

Re: Jedi General Rahm Kota - Full pix page 11

Just a quick crummy picture. For some reason my camera makes the blades come out as green, but they're a nice bright lemon yellow in real life. I'll probably have a sash, and possibly a long undertunic by DragonCon, but for now here it is. I'll add to my old thread with some better pics at some point. I need to brighten it up so everything doesn't blend together XD

2vt5ljq.jpg

Thanks! They're actually a set of greaves that match the bracers, but I'm very pleased with them.

Wow. KILLER costume. One complaint though. You need to mess you face up with scars!

hahaha

No truly, that is the best costume I have seen in sometime! Congrats! Makes me want to get off my butt and do my Old Obi Wan costume I started OVER 4 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!

Bill - It's crap - just do your self a favor: Pack it up nicely, ship it to my house, and I will throw it away for you. :lol

Bill - It's crap - just do your self a favor: Pack it up nicely, ship it to my house, and I will throw it away for you. :lol
Yeah I'll get right on that, Tony.

...can you post your address and phone number up here so I know where to send it plzkthx? :cool

You know, I knew it would be good. But man, I think seeing the whole thing together actually goes beyond my expectations. It's remarkably good.

Bill - it was great to troop with you this Saturday. Your Rahm was a hit for sure. The kids and adults just loved you. :thumbsup The costume looks even better in person!

Thanks Tony!

And thanks for the help with the shoulders. Made it much easier to get them set right.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back