Ordered my Lemat in January and have been chipping away at it ever since. I am happy to say it's finished (except for paint and new lanyard ring ) Removing all the extra metal is not for the faint of heart. I primarily used my dremel with cutting wheel and a bench grinder. The underbarrel and shroud was made with dowels and pvc pipe, and lasercut plex. I wanted to have bullets visible in the cylinder, so I made a quick press mold using some .32 cal I had laying around. They fit perfectly. I just cast the tips and glued them inside the cylinder. Just to keep myself going I did a display plaque. For the top rail I lasercut and stacked plex and glued it directly to the barrel. The new triggerguard was also laser cut and stacked plex which I then shaped using the ol' dremel. This too was then glued to the body of the gun. Prototype plaque shown in the first two images. Nice hefty gun when done. Since one is never enough and I'm not about to remove all that metal again, I made molds in four sections. Here is the first step in the process. Side one of a two part mold using cleanclay. And the finished product, except for the aforementioned painting. Hope y'all enjoy.