Jay and Silent Bob Reboot (Post-release)

What did you think of Jay and Silent Bob Reboot?

• Total voters
don't forget that jay and bob loaned dante and randall the money to open there own quicky mart... ;)
Bummer that there will be no Clerks III. Not sure which of the mains didn't want to do it, but if I had to guess, it was either Brian O'Halloran or Jeff Anderson. I'm think Jeff Anderson because Brian has made other Kevin Smith appearances, like on Comic Book Men. Rosario Dawson has also, so they are still open to working with Kevin, apparently.

If Brian O'Halloran makes an appearance in the new J&SB movie, well, I guess that tells us who bailed on Clerks 3.

It was Jeff Anderson. Kevin has talked about it extensively on some of his podcasts. I hope he would consider doing a cameo in Reboot. It would be nice to see the Quick Stop, Dante, and Randall again.

I'm going to London MCM Comic Con at the end of May, Jason Mewes and Brian O'Halloran are guests. I got myself booked in for pictures. I can't wait. the Mooby's shirt will be broken out for this one.

I'm going to London MCM Comic Con at the end of May, Jason Mewes and Brian O'Halloran are guests. I got myself booked in for pictures. I can't wait. the Mooby's shirt will be broken out for this one.
Aww man that's awesome. You lucky guy! I haven't met any of the majors. But I was in the Philadelphia area about ten years ago. I took a drive over to Red Bank to visit the Quick Stop and the Secret Stash. Walt was there. I made a little small talk with him but didn't really bother him with the fan stuff because he seemed maybe a little bored or in a bad mood that day. Completely understandable. That same weekend, I went to the Philly Wizard Con and Marilyn Ghigliotti was there. It was early in the day and there was nobody at Marilyn's table. I got her autograph and she and wife chatted for a while. She was really cool and a fun person to talk to. She was also very gorgeous. Before we left, I asked her if I could get a photo with her. She came around the table and threw her arms around me and gave me a big hug. My wife snapped the picture at that moment and I'm standing there grinning like a ******* eating briars. Definitely one of the highlights of my life.

Aww man that's awesome. You lucky guy! I haven't met any of the majors. But I was in the Philadelphia area about ten years ago. I took a drive over to Red Bank to visit the Quick Stop and the Secret Stash. Walt was there. I made a little small talk with him but didn't really bother him with the fan stuff because he seemed maybe a little bored or in a bad mood that day. Completely understandable. That same weekend, I went to the Philly Wizard Con and Marilyn Ghigliotti was there. It was early in the day and there was nobody at Marilyn's table. I got her autograph and she and wife chatted for a while. She was really cool and a fun person to talk to. She was also very gorgeous. Before we left, I asked her if I could get a photo with her. She came around the table and threw her arms around me and gave me a big hug. My wife snapped the picture at that moment and I'm standing there grinning like a ******* eating briars. Definitely one of the highlights of my life.
Awesome.
I've never met any of them. I did go to a Kevin Smith Q&A in london a few years back, but didnt bother going to bother him at the stage door afterwards. I figured he just gave us 4 hours of fun, let the guy rest! Also, there was a certain amount of entitlement and unofficial rank structure within the ViewAskewniverse site fan base. I just didnt want to get involved in that.

I got no idea what I might say to these guys. I will be avoiding the cliches though.

Had a great weekend at the comic con. Both Jay and Brian were great and friendly. I hadnt realised just how much of a production line the photo sessions were so didnt really get a chance to say much.
20190525_171754 (1)2.jpg
20190525_171739 (1)1.jpg

tcsmit29, Marilyn was there too, I hadn't realised till I was there so didnt factor it in.
However, I met this guy:
IMG-20190525-WA0000.jpg

Who, not only was such an awesome Deadpool that I considered he might actually be Ryan Reynolds, was a massive Clerks fan. Seeing my shirt, he told me of his plan for his photo opp later in the day. I happened across the pic when later checking out con pics online.
20190529_204000.jpg

The guy is a legit hero!!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back