Jared Leto Joker

brucebatman

Sr Member
joker.jpg i don't know what to say looks bat **** crazy lol

I'm not a fan of the tats, I actually love tattoos but these look silly and make him look like a juggalo or a joker fangirl.

If he was without the tattoos he would look very similar to this joker, and that, I would enjoy.

11150180_851634454872516_5174990304632067728_n.jpg

Maybe if he lost the "damaged" and laughter tattoos (and probably the silver teeth), this would've been a good look for him.

Last edited:
Joker.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously not the best with photoshop, and it was quick... but you see the point. Personally. I think it looks great without the tats. Even with the body tats, put him in the suit and he'll look perfect. The grills work because Batman's knocked that many of his teeth out, over the years. May also have accidentally eradicated one of his nipples there, oops.

That looks great without the tats its actually a real shame if they kept it simple i think Jared could of been the most accurate in looks.

- - - Updated - - -

and we could say bats chomped off his nipple lol

The damaged tattoo on his forehead is too obvious

2297726.jpg

Also I think he may have some sort of sword tattoo next to his left eye

He just looks like some underground dance club raver hopped up on something. More pathetic than frightening.

But, hey...after Heath Ledger, I knew there was no where to go but down.

I think they're trying too hard.

agreed with the above that the tats make him out as more of a fanboy/girl than the actual joker.

there are stories where the joker gets tats in prison but honestly i don't think he'd stay still long enough to have one done

The Joker is NOT a common thug life gang lifer nor would he ever choose to look like one.
At least not permanently. I could see him up to something of course.
Major fail. Hope it's not real.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back