Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Hey guys I am new at this and I have a question, it's probably been asked before but...

I Have noticed that in the first post are the links to the lefts parts but, how do I get the right parts?

Thanks!

Thanks, but how do I flip them? Like I said, I am new so I am trying to learn the progranm, if you could teach me what steps should i follow i would appreciate it so much.
Or post a link with the templates already flipped maybe?
Also, what templates should I use for the helmet?

Thanks for the help.

Thanks, but how do I flip them? Like I said, I am new so I am trying to learn the progranm, if you could teach me what steps should i follow i would appreciate it so much.
Or post a link with the templates already flipped maybe?
Also, what templates should I use for the helmet?

Thanks for the help.

For a foam build, once they are printed out, physically flip them over.

How have you guys dealt with certain areas where it would throw the scale off to fit your body? I've been a hockey player all my life, which has created a bit of a problem in the fit of the butt plate (for lack of better term). Dealing with a 30" waist but a 42" hip measure. If I scale up the butt plate to fit, it throws off the entire waist and looks wonky. Anyone have a good work around for messed up proportions?

How have you guys dealt with certain areas where it would throw the scale off to fit your body? I've been a hockey player all my life, which has created a bit of a problem in the fit of the butt plate (for lack of better term). Dealing with a 30" waist but a 42" hip measure. If I scale up the butt plate to fit, it throws off the entire waist and looks wonky. Anyone have a good work around for messed up proportions?

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=161530

Solid, thanks! I'm mainly working with printed parts, but some are going to end up foam or at least partial foam. I'll have to see what I can do in blender/meshmixer to the STLs to mimic this method.

u_YOZXeZA4s.jpg

Does anyone have the back .pdo file unfolded by Streetsoul? The link on the first page is not working for download. I have tried searching for a non foam file and have not had any luck. I can find a lot of foam files!

Any help will be appreciated.

Does anyone have the back .pdo file unfolded by Streetsoul? The link on the first page is not working for download. I have tried searching for a non foam file and have not had any luck. I can find a lot of foam files!

I second this.:)

Edit: foot and others seem to be broken linksCapture.JPG

Last edited:

I still have the unfolds and also have the missing files wicheck I found online so full suit lol

Streetsoul - Is there any way that you can email me all of the paper pdo's? There seem to be broken links and desperately need these files. I would really appreciate it!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back