Jackieisrockin's IM3 Iron Patriot Pepakura Files! V2 files coming soon!

Guys.. Is it my or tooo much pink make the head of the cannon looked like "pig snout" ? :confused:

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Patriot (IM3) Pepakura Files! Links in first post! Bicep ad

anyone else feel that the paint job really makes or breaks the Iron patriot suit..

design wise it looks rather bland.

doesn't seem to have that aggressiveness of the War Machine Suit, or the sleekness of the IM suits.

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Patriot (IM3) Pepakura Files! Links in first post! Bicep ad

anyone else feel that the paint job really makes or breaks the Iron patriot suit..

design wise it looks rather bland.

doesn't seem to have that aggressiveness of the War Machine Suit, or the sleekness of the IM suits.

I pretty much am thinking the same thing.

It's a very plainly designed suit. Nothing really makes it stand out, other than the paint job.

Thanks gaiatron.. Without jackie file and your convertion... This all will mean nothing..jackie is kind enough to put all his effort top put together the file and ur time to infold it.. And of cos.. Master stealth for the tutorial ... If I can help in anyway.. Ill be glad to do so.

Joker53- Woah! Thats too cool! With the pig nose and all! :p

EFFalcon and STEALTH- You know i havnt thought about it but that is kinda true. The actual suit, which i still like, doesnt quite have that strong, bulky, "Oh man watch out this guy has 37 guns on his suit" silhouette as the first WM suit. But hey, ya gotta love the red, white (silver?), and blue color scheme!

Gaiatron- Awesome thanks again!

Thank you all for your support! It means a lot!

P.S. Working on the shoulder as we speak! :)

Thanks gaiatron.. Without jackie file and your convertion... This all will mean nothing..jackie is kind enough to put all his effort top put together the file and ur time to infold it.. And of cos.. Master stealth for the tutorial ... If I can help in anyway.. Ill be glad to do so.

thanks bro you should add JFcustom to the credits too. without his awesome style and method, i cannot do what has to be done.:cool

yes Hey Gaiatron big fan of your unfolding skills plan on using your unfolds on my build nice job. I quess Jfcustom really came through on his unfolding methods but you have adapted to them nicely.

Joker Man your build is looking great!! :cool

And laelle for the cannon.. Just post on my instargram my friend said it looked like predator.. How cool is that.. :thumbup:

I'm going to have to reread the whole thread and set up a txt file so I can be sure not to forget anyone man you guys are killing this...

Yeah.. Jf custom too..:thumbup:
Even he got his own style

Not forgot laelle' cannon.. I post tat picture and my fren think its predator.. How awesome is tat?

Hey Joker53 just curious have you tried embedding like a hanger wire through your foam to help it hold it's shape and make it a bit more rigid??

Hey Joker53 just curious have you tried embedding like a hanger wire through your foam to help it hold it's shape and make it a bit more rigid??
Never though of that..i might give a go.. :D..

I agree that sounds like a pretty good idea. Kinda like a wire skeleton?

yup exactly thats what I wound up doing on my mk4 build to shape and hold in place the knees also to get the chest rigidly to stay in place.

You can reinforce it with fiberglass. You just need to use an epoxy primer and spread it inside so the fiberglass and matting can adhere to the foam. Tried and tested.

401608_526295464048118_1879546987_n.jpg

You can reinforce it with fiberglass. You just need to use an epoxy primer and spread it inside so the fiberglass and matting can adhere to the foam. Tried and tested.

401608_526295464048118_1879546987_n.jpg

I was thinkig of doing tat to my helmet.. Just tat the fiber glass its hard to find in large quantity in simgapore.. So I just coat 3 layer of polymer resin on the outside instead of white glue.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back