Jackieisrockin's IM3 Iron Patriot Pepakura Files! V2 files coming soon!

Yesss.... Finaly after 3 tries ive got it..it is awesome ... like stealth said.. Tips of resize the helmet it to do it over again..... Next... The abs and cod.... it will take a while..

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Patriot(IM3) Pepakura Files! Links in first post! Helmet ad

Good sh*# man!

Yesss.... Finaly after 3 tries ive got it..it is awesome ... like stealth said.. Tips of resize the helmet it to do it over again..... Next... The abs and cod.... it will take a while..

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Patriot(IM3) Pepakura Files! Links in first post! Helmet ad

Just thought id post a pic of iron man hanging out with his too little buddies. mini mark 8 and mini patriot! haha
ou7Ge.jpg

******KIN SICK!!** LOL are you going to share the mini's too!! i have 2 nephews that i would love to give this to for Christmas! and can you PM me so i can donate! its not much or anything just want to donate thats all for the hard work.

Just thought id post a pic of iron man hanging out with his too little buddies. mini mark 8 and mini patriot! haha
ou7Ge.jpg

ill post the mini files as they are unfolded. with jackies permission of course! and jackie is the one that did all the hard work on this iron patriot. please send any donations his way. :)

Just PM jackie LOL Thanks!

ill post the mini files as they are unfolded. with jackies permission of course! and jackie is the one that did all the hard work on this iron patriot. please send any donations his way. :)

Haha yeah it's pretty tough to find new images that we haven't seen yet, I check just about every day.

Hey Jackie what will you be working on next? Would you be doing the gun after the armor? Thanx... GM

Hey guys.. I found this picture a while ago which show full view of the arms.. Although its blur is there anyone can sharpen it?

sharpening this will be impossible due to it pixel quality

Hey guys.. I found this picture a while ago which show full view of the arms.. Although its blur is there anyone can sharpen it?

..and FYI those are the only (to my knowledge) shots of the Iron Patriot suit that the general public has gotten, along with captures from the Iron Man 3 movie trailer. Kudos to Jackieisrockin, any details that go into these peps are coming from only a handful of pics, no small task.

( edit-by 'those shots' that series of about a half dozen IP pics taken by papparrazi from one of the shoots)

Oh yeah and these lol :lol

Attachments

• iron-man-3-set-suits-truck.jpg
    iron-man-3-set-suits-truck.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 669

that dude is grabbing iron man by the crotch.

I love your Work , i started Pepakura 3 Weeks ago . Built Sharkmarks VI already . I am busy to build your Helmet now , comming along very Well . Thanks for all the work you guys are putting into the modeling and unfolding . Wish i could be some sort of help . Hope i finish the Helmet pep till end of the Week , then i will post pics . Keep up the good work , and thanks for sharing it for free

laellee- believe me i hear ya :). And if you indent on releasing it on pep when its finished, would you like me to scale it to match up with the rest of the armor? Its up to you :)

Gaiatron- Awesome! Exited to see your work :)

Torx- Looks pretty good so far! Keep it up!

Joker53- That looks great! Keep posting pics everyone its great to see everyone's progress

Helagak- That is just great. It'll look so cool to see mini patriot :). And of course you can release the files! I have no problem with it at all.

Murdoch- I actually just finished the neck about an hour ago :) but i dont have internet access on my computer right now (on my phone right now), but when i do i will send the file to IronLeoMan for unfolding :thumbsup
I made two different necks: one that is one solid piece, and the other has 3 seperate plates for more flexibility (thats how they make them in the films.) But both look the exact same, its just a matter of functionality :)

Markus1981- Thank you i really appreciate it :) and yes! Post pictures!

And thank you everyone for all the pictures. I guess it really is true that very very little pictures have been released of the IP, since i and probably everyone else have seen those already :( i hope more come out soon. Not just for the modeling, but because it looks AWESOME!

Donations- Currently, i dont think i can accept donations from anyone. I would feel kinda bad accepting money from people with the files hardly finished. So for now, i cant accept any. Maybe when the legs are finished i can start accepting donations but for now you can all hold onto your money :)

Last edited:

Let me know when u get the legs and arms started ill give you money bro for the files

I guess it really is true that very very little pictures have been released of the IP, since i and probably everyone else have seen those already :( i hope more come out soon. Not just for the modeling, but because it looks AWESOME!

I think we'd all like to see more, but I think that Marvel/Disney is trying REALLY hard to put the clamps down on ANY further spoilers getting out there. Movie is still 6 months away and there have already been some pretty major spoilers come out.

Everything you've accomplished so far is amazing considering just how little of Iron Patriot has been shown so far.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back