Jack Harkness AbbyShot Coat

danfish32

Just got an email from AbbyShot and it seems their next project (before the eleventh doctor jacket is even finished) will be a Jack Harkness Coat! This'll be something to look out for.

They told me about that one in an email a few days ago and I was pretty psyched. If it's made from the right fabric I'll probably end up getting one, but if they use wool they're just wasting our time, since you can get a really close wool coat on ebay or in surplus stores. So finges crossed for the correct fabric.

i found one a few weeks before xmas. maybe not replica close and it had gold buttons that i had replaced with navy blue ones. i saw where the eleventh Doctor is supposed to get a 'coat' later on. i only saw one photo, but it looked pretty cool.

They never used wool in the screen costume as John Barrowman is allergic to it. The buttons were gold though. I've got pictures of the costume I posted a few days ago.

Definitely one thing that's been missing from the market for a while. I've never purchased anything from Abbeyshot but it looks like most of their coats come in at $399 so the price is right.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back