J. Kerezman/costumecostumecostume.com

...of problems with this guy. However, last year I ordered a bunch of Enterprise (NX01)costumes from him and he did come through. I ordered one extra in November. As you may guess, it hasn't shown up and I get no answers to my email. Does anyone have a contact phone or address for this guy?
Thanks,
He's posting as Star Trek Excalibur on Proptopia.

Interesting comment in one of his threads:
As some of you know (from ASAP) the person that made all the insignia and pins for the Trek movies has been willing to make them for me so I can offer them to people.

Funny because HE makes the Patches himself..

Originally posted by RemoLocke@Mar 28 2006, 07:45 AM
He's posting on Proptopia now.  ANd he supplies a link so you may be able to reach him that way.
Proptopia
[snapback]1214862[/snapback]​

I just read over on ASAP that he sold for PROFIT a Captains Chair that some if not most parts had been donated to.

TOS Phaser who did the Arms was not pleased to say the least.

That Scumbag Joe had enough Nerve to ask TOS Phaser if he would do some more parts for him.

He is a real piece of work. :rolleyes

Joseph is bad news.........
Heres all the dirt I have on him. Its all active though the problem is that he CHOSES not to get back to you
Email=Joseph@costumecostumecostume.com
Phone number=(702) 443-1701
I had to wait over a year for 2 Greatest American suits which wasnt what I really wanted. He cried and complained that my project broke his sewing machine so he couldnt make it. It was a Boushh costume. The GAH suits (both of them) were examples of bad sewing with alot of broken seams and missed stitching. This guy is a loser...

By "insignia for the Trek movies" he means the metal pins. Kerezman (aka Captain America, aka Captain Nelson) may make the TOS patches, but who is it that makes the pins?

BTW I ordered a WOK-style chest badge, captain's bars, and buckle from Kerezman about ten months ago. I finally just now got them.

kt-jKerezman_pinsbuckle.jpg

- k

Those of you who recall your Trek trivia may remember that the average Betaziod pregnancy is 10 months.
Translation: 10 months is a hellaciously long time to wait for an order.

Originally posted by phase pistol@Mar 29 2006, 12:26 AM

BTW I ordered a WOK-style chest badge, captain's bars, and buckle from Kerezman about ten months ago. I finally just now got them.

- k
[snapback]1215182[/snapback]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by TheSt.LouisKid@Mar 28 2006, 08:26 PM
10 months is a hellaciously long time to wait for an order.

Kerezman's response was essentially, "the guy only makes these in his spare time from his professional work, and I told you it might take awhile".

- k

Did he mention the guy made them in his spare time before you made the order?

Originally posted by phase pistol+Mar 29 2006, 01:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phase pistol @ Mar 29 2006, 01:28 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-TheSt.LouisKid
@Mar 28 2006, 08:26 PM
10 months is a hellaciously long time to wait for an order.

Kerezman's response was essentially, "the guy only makes these in his spare time from his professional work, and I told you it might take awhile".

- k
[snapback]1215214[/snapback]​
[/b]

Yes.

My beef is more that I got no updates or replies to my inquiries.

- k

Originally posted by TheSt.LouisKid@Mar 28 2006, 08:36 PM
Did he mention the guy made them in his spare time before you made the order?
[snapback]1215216[/snapback]​

I live here in Vegas where he's working on his project. He's always coping out and whining about having no money. When ones demand to know where there stuff is he crys, "Well feeding my children is my top concern." Then he brags about having a DVR to record his missed TV shows with. On top of that he's posting pics of the sets he's building for his fan film. All on money collected from people on items he barely delivers. Scum......

Over on ASAP you have a bunch of fools who think he is Treks Godsend and defend him all the time. :lol

In fact the 1701 was going to have him be their official supplier.
:lol

Good thing a Coup was pulled as those people would have ended naked as the day they were born . :lol

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back