I've just bought a UK based prop company!!

Wow, Congratulations!

If you find any original Star Wars parts down there, we would love to see them!!

i.e. Grill parts, greeblies or anything at all really! (y)thumbsup

-Carson

Wow, Congratulations!

If you find any original Star Wars parts down there, we would love to see them!!

i.e. Grill parts, greeblies or anything at all really! (y)thumbsup

-Carson

Hi, not a lot of Star Wars bits left but have found a couple of bits. Pix to follow- possibly on new thread. I may start a name that prop thread for a bit of fun!

Thanks! :cheers

That's unfortunate there isn't many SW parts left around, but I'm sure allot of us would still love to see what's left!

Looking forward to the thread and photos!

Very exciting indeed! :D

-Carson

Hi, not a lot of Star Wars bits left but have found a couple of bits. Pix to follow- possibly on new thread. I may start a name that prop thread for a bit of fun!

WOW this is cool :cool congratulations! I'd love to pop down & have a looky round sometime. I also used to live in Studio Way :)

great news indeed...
will you be based near elstree?

probably see you at memorabilia ...i will be chewie that weekend

cheers

This must be a very exciting time for you and your business partner. Congratulations and best of luck with the new venture.

Hi all,

On the SW front one of the nicest bits so far is the original hand drawn design for R2's drinks tray!! It is signed by the designer Fred Hole!! Quite faded but all the detail can still be seen! This will be going up for sale soon!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back