It's Official...I got inked

Here it is ...6 hours and i still need to go back to finish the dreds and rings along with some more detailing. but here is is so far
Tat_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
6 hours in 1 sitting...damn. Most I can do is about 4 and 1/2 or 5 before I threaten to kill the artist. Looks killer.

Thanks for the feedback guys you know i got a little worried when all the guys in the shop were like ...your going that big on your first one?...Damn!!!!

yeah i was like ok ...when i suit up i cowboy through that for hours, i can do it for the ink...

how we suffer for our art ..huh?

Bro, It looks awesome !!!
Once is healed, when you going back?

This will be the first of many? or you had enough pain for a lifetime ? lmao

Trust me your not done...my train of thought was "ok I will get something on my leg and thats it...wait now my other leg looks bare...ok that will be the last one...now I have nothing on my arm so I might as well get something" Now I am probably going to get a full sleeve in the coming months.

Holy hell, wow that's an awesome looking tat, Kit. I can't wait to see the rest finished up. Looking awesome, man. 2 thumbs way the **** up.

:)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back