It's Official...I got inked

i'm freaking stoked ...10 days and counting

i think my next suit is going to be inked right on my body......just to cut down on the suiting up time...

what great year this has been for me and the board, truly blessed and this is just the icing on the preda-cake

AM

Addictive is an understandment...by the time I finish one I am planning on the next. Do you know how long it is planned to take?

no idea how long...it's my xmas and birthday present to myself :D

i've photoshopped how i want the layout of the tat and i'm bringing the headpiece with me. What better reference to have than the actual piece your trying to replicate....

No 1 is the right choice
Heck, it's you ,Andrew AKA Kithunter
Accept no Substitutes!
Hope it goes well mate

figured it's been such a big part of my life i might as well stamp it on my body....

based on that image i might have to rethink the layout of the tat since it's going on my arm.. you can't see my hands and arms in the photo, and to me there is something about the hands of the predator that just speak volumes of the creature.

i'm thinking of suiting up just to take a photo to help the artist visualize it more. something more along these lines

TAT_concept1.jpg

Good luck on the Tattoo, Andrew. God just looking at that picture is just freakin' amazing, I only hope the Tattoo artist doing it can live up to yours (and frankly) our expectations of what's to come.

Best wishes

Keith.

no pressure right?... i'll bring my blades and a skull just in case...but that might make him nervous and that's the last thing i want.

a nervous tattoo artist

So Andrew, it's getting close to xmas and your bday, when are you die for inking? You getting your suit tattooed really inspired me to do the same, I'm booked in for next thursday to get my wolf and P2 suits done

actually, Andrew just called me and send me a pic, its looking badass.. he went for a close up of the mask and chest and is sick. Wish i could post the pic but dont wanna take that joy from him, so you guys gonna have to believe in my words and wait for his post

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back