It's Official...I got inked

That looks great Drew, pred tattoos can be hit and miss, but you definitely landed in the bullseye with that one!

That's lookin' pretty awesome!!! I must say that's definately got me thinking about getting my boney ass inked. That's just neat right there. I guess a congrats are in order? Don't really know what else to say. Looks great Andrew!

Also - I think you might be having an allergic reaction to the ink in that picture. Your arms about five-times normal size. Might wanna have a doctor check that out. Just sayin'.

thanks for feedback guys, i had brought my blades with me in case we went smaller and wanted to detail the arms..he said he felt allot of "pressure" to get it right lol

rob 2 words....bowflex baby!!!!

thanks jason ..

after your line work drawing and then the painting that was done from that,... it motivated me and it helped me "see" how it would look inked up, so thanks for taking the time to draw me in the suit.

one of things i really like about it is ...it's "me" in the tat...not just a drawing or an image from one of the films. this is just the icing on my predcake for the year...what a year it's been.

AM

You're very welcome Andrew. As soon as I saw that photo I knew it had to be drawn...you look bad ass. And then when Steve Goad painted it - that was like icing on the cake...

Looks ******* great! So glad you deided to go big.. You'd eventually want it that way if you hadn't.. It really allows for all the details to show.. Great work too.. Artist really nailed it.. So... How'd the inside of your arm and that bone on top of your shoulder feel? After about hour 4 your endorphins are pumpin so much that the pain dulls a bit. I did a ten hour session for half my sleeve, so i fell your pain.. Ha.. And don't try and say it didn't hurt

that was a whole new experience in pain bro...

it felt like someone was shaving my bone down...at the top of the shoulder. other places didn't hurt as much.

Awsome ink there Andrew you should have told me you wanted a Predator tat. I would have loved to be the one to ink you Ive been wanting to do a pred tat for awhile now.

Welcome to your new addiction. Looks incredible bro, and it will look even better when it heals. Someone should start a tattoo showoff thread, I have quite a few myself.

Here it is ...6 hours and i still need to go back to finish the dreds and rings along with some more detailing. but here is is so far

wow ,.......most of the time when people say they want tattooed i cringe because there's so many hacks (( thanks to tv ))
the dude who did your tattoo did really really well though,........gray wash sounds easier than it is,....
nice to see he's got it figured out and didn't overwork it,......

i agree a glow behind him would make him pop ,......maybe even slight highlioghts on his armor and face,....

nice job dooood ,......wish i saved skin ,.....i want a big piece as opposed to what i already have,....

Philby
high caliber tattoo--------indianapolis

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back