Isaac_A_Steiner UPDATE 02/02/06

I hear the theme from 'The Neverending Story".
TMP Hero Comm
Thats all I was waiting on
TMP Hero Comm
in case anyone missed it...
TMP Hero Comm..which, when MicDavis was in the NEIGHBORHOOD was going to be fairly easy to deliver but he has now long since moved to my OLD neighborhood...
TMP Hero Comm
:unsure

Ah, thanks for the reminder :redface, really, :redface:redface:redface. I just recently unearthed the box Florian sent me (again, unearthed, I mean), and will get those dang parts to you asap.

Michael

Ahh... Florian... my first! First person to ever screw me over on a prop sale. :angry

Actually he's my first and ONLY screwed up sale and it was for a TMP Hero Communicator.

What a putz!

Ahh... Florian... my first! First person to ever screw me over on a prop sale. :angry

Actually he's my first and ONLY screwed up sale and it was for a TMP Hero Communicator.

What a putz!

I completely agree and up until just recently. I could say the same thing. A TMP Hero Communicator and a TMP Stunt Communicator. Now someone else hasn't delivered on something I ordered. I wish it had been "only" for me as well, but for the most part I've had nothing but good luck here.

Okay he ****ed up. Not eveyone is perfect.

Let's leave it at that. This thread is intended to get people what that are owed not to ***** about a member.

Thanks

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back