Isaac_A_Steiner UPDATE 02/02/06

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by DaddyfromNaboo, Dec 16, 2004.

1. DaddyfromNaboo

DaddyfromNaboo Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi folks,

to get everything going, and to close the old thread, Markus (OdiWan72) and I have decided to open a new thread, and to keep this one as clean and straight as possible, with the sole purpose of collecting and getting information about pending deals.

And these are the important points :

<.-- BBCode Start -->Markus will be posting the list of members who still have to receive stuff from Flo.<.-- BBCode End -->

<.-- BBCode Start -->Anyone who is NOT involved in a deal with Flo, please refrain from chimeing in .<.-- BBCode End -->

<.-- BBCode Start -->The list of people and the status of their orders will be updated at least once in a week.<.-- BBCode End -->

This means, that we do not help Flo to continue(.) his business on the board and get more money from folks, but we are trying to help getting the pending deals resolved as good as we can.

Everyone who still has to get stuff from Flo and is not on the list, please pm Markus and let him know. He will then forward the information and kick Flos butt.

Well wishes for Flo can be pmed to Markus or me.

Thanks for looking.

Michael

2. OdiWan72

OdiWan72 Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

UPDATED 12/22/04...WOW!!!, this list is getting longer and longer [​IMG]

I tried to call Florian with no luck and I am still waiting for a reply from Sebastian, so I can´t provide you any updates right now [​IMG]

DarthViolence - Shipped
    Treadwell - Shipped
    Nareem_Salbo - Shipped
    LeMarchand - ?Shipped?
    kertratz - Still in work (trade item)
    romandul - Still in work (STNG phaser)
    Phase pistol - ?status? (TMP stunt wrist comm, labeled "7", some vials for TNG hypo spray)
    WinstonWolf359 - ?status? (refund or replacement wanted)
    masterjedi322 - ?status? (Nemesis phaser holster)
    peter1701 - ?status? (Stunt Wrist Comm labeled "C")
    uscm buzz - ?trade? (TMP Stunt Wrist Communicator)
    micdavis - ?status? (ST-TMP Stunt Wrist Comm labeled "D")
    Jlewis - ?status? (hero kit & stunt comm labeled "L")
    Eastwood - ?status? (finished Nemesis Phaser with Holster & TMP wrist Comm Hero Kit)
    Ursus43 - ?status? (built-up hero comm, offered in trade)
    Onigri - ?status? (STMP HERO comm - off Ebay, ID "QESLAH")
    mackerel Moon - ?status? (Stickman101 from ASAP, TMP stunt comm labeled "S")
    Wickerness - ?status? (TMP Wrist Comm with number "26", downpayment made on TMP Stunt Wrist Comm "E")
    ensigneager - ?status? (1st Contact Phaser Rifle Kit. Ebay-Auction ended 12/06/04)
    Sporak - ?status? (Trade: Nemesis phaser and a TMP wrist comm)

Markus

3. LeMarchand

LeMarchand Sr Member

what do questionmarks in front and behind 'shipped' mean?

4. OdiWan72

I asked Florian about the status of the items I had in the list when I gave him a call.

He remembered most of the names and the status of the items. Yours (LeMarchand) should have been shipped too, but Flo wasn´t 100% sure about it. That is the reason for the question marks.

Markus

5. mackerel moon

mackerel moon New Member

Markus

Add me to the list please.

I'm registered as Stickman101 at ASAP and I'm still owed a TMP stunt comm - letter S

Been waiting for this since July.

Was also offered a refund by Florian.

I'd just like to know what's happening.

Regards

Simon C

(Couldn't register as Stickman101 over here untl registration is back up.)

6. DaddyfromNaboo

Simon, thanks for the info.
    Please send complete contact information to OdiWan72.

Thanks,
    Michael

7. J.Max

J.Max Well-Known Member

I'm curious as to WHEN my comm was shipped. I still don't have it...I'd like to know how it was shipped too (airmail, surface mail, EMS, etc.)

8. OdiWan72

I´ll ask Flo about the shipping options.

Back when I asked him about the first people, who were on the list, he was only able to tell me shipped or not shipped. I´ll try to get detailed informations, o.k.?

Markus

9. Wickerness

Wickerness Well-Known Member

I'm owed one static TMP Wrist Comm with the number 26 on it and I made a down payment on a TMP Stunt Wrist Comm with the letter E on it. I placed the order back on July 24, 2004.

I can paypal the rest of what I owe him on the Stunt Comm, but would rather wait until I've been updated on its status.

Thanks,
    Wickerness

10. Nareem_Salbo

Nareem_Salbo New Member

I'm quoting that message from ensigneager (He will try again to register on the RPF, but until then I hope it's not a problem) :
    </SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Quote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm not registered to the RPF forum, I dont think they are accepting anymore users? At least they weren't last time I tried to register.

Ok please add me to the list.
    I am owed
    1 First Contact Phaser Rifle Kit.
    It was won through ebay Monday 6th December.
    I have had no communication from Florian, but going by what has been posted here, it seems I'm not the only one.

Thanks
    Jamie </TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

11. Isaac_A_Steiner

Isaac_A_Steiner New Member

This is Sebastian, Florian's brother.

He has been in hospital the past days. I just have been to the workshop; several packages and kits were there. I will try my best to sort everything out and send it to every one.

All EBAY stuff has been sorted out, this has priority. Please have some patience (I know, this is hard to do)

Sebastian

12. Isaac_A_Steiner

Oh, and please send everyone the board name, real name and mailing address to

Vitaminstudie@hotmail.com

this is is university account to wich I have access

Thank you,
    Sebastian

13. Isaac_A_Steiner

Oh, and another request to the moderator:
    He wants to have him banned after this is over ( or a limited access, whateveer that meens)

I do not know if he means it serious...

Sebastian

14. Brevin Din-Shay

Brevin Din-Shay Well-Known Member

Voluntary ban? WTF? [​IMG]

Maybe he means account deletion. That's too bad. He bought a Vader ROTJ kit from me 2 years ago, and was always a good sport.

Hope he gets well soon....

15. Nareem_Salbo

Nareem_Salbo New Member

Sebastian, I think the Mods are already planning something like that for him : no access to the selling area, so that he can get back on his 2 feet before getting in the business again...

16. WinstonWolf359

WinstonWolf359 Sr Member

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
    Nareem_Salbo wrote:
    <HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
    Sebastian, I think the Mods are already planning something like that for him : no access to the selling area, so that he can get back on his 2 feet before getting in the business again...
    </TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

That is correct. [​IMG]

Also, I'd like to remind everyone that this thread is specifically for people involved in a deal with Florian and for him (or his brother or whatever) to make updates.

Please keep any other commentary out of the thread.

Thank you. [​IMG]

17. Jlewis

Jlewis Well-Known Member

18. Treadwell

Treadwell Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I am marked "shipped" but stil have not received anything. I notified Sebastian of this right after he posted his address but have not heard back from him.

19. Nareem_Salbo

Nareem_Salbo New Member

I don't expect Sebastian to answer until mid January : if his email is from University, he can't access it until the Christmas holidays are trough, I guess.

My stuff hasn't come either... And I'm only about 250-300 km from his place lol

Some news on his condition would be appreciated too.

20. OdiWan72

I´m still waiting for a reply from Flo or his brother to update this thread [​IMG]

Flo seemed to send me some messages via mobile-phone but they didn´t make it through from Austria to Germany [​IMG]

Sorry guys,

Markus

21. WinstonWolf359

WinstonWolf359 Sr Member

Nareem_Salbo wrote:
    I don't expect Sebastian to answer until mid January : if his email is from University, he can't access it until the Christmas holidays are trough, I guess.

Hmmmm... Correct me if I'm wrong, but the email addy that he gave was Vitaminstudie@hotmail.com and unless Sebastian goes to "Hotmail University" I really don't understand how that could be a university-only account. [​IMG]

22. Onigiri

Onigiri Sr Member

Well, I confirmed at home with my folks that I have not received anything from Flo or his brother.

23. LeMarchand

LeMarchand Sr Member

nothing here either

cheers,

Marc

24. ursus43

ursus43 Well-Known Member

Going on 8 months - Nada. And no updated emails from "Hotmail University".....

25. OdiWan72

I´m also waiting for informations to update this thread [​IMG]

Markus

26. micdavis

micdavis Master Member

WinstonWolf359 wrote:
    <TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
    Nareem_Salbo wrote:
    </TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Hmmmm... Correct me if I'm wrong, but the email addy that he gave was Vitaminstudie@hotmail.com and unless Sebastian goes to "Hotmail University" I really don't understand how that could be a university-only account. [​IMG]

Come on guys.....is it that much brian work to figure out.

He may use a hotmail address but his only access to a computer might be at his University. That doesn't mean he would have a University address.

27. WinstonWolf359

WinstonWolf359 Sr Member

Well, my thought was a Hotmail account is something you could access from ANYWHERE. Library, internet cafe, neighbor's house...

As opposed to a system you can only access from the campus, like the email system we had when I went to college.

Also, just thinking out loud here...

Sebastian said he had gone by Florian's workshop, which might mean he could have access to Florian's computer...

Also, Sebastian didn't say he wouldn't be around over the Christmas holiday, that was just a guess to explain why there has been no update...So the question still remains: When is everyone going to get their stuff? [​IMG]

28. DaddyfromNaboo

WinstonWolf359 wrote:

Sebastian said he had gone by Florian's workshop, which might mean he could have access to Florian's computer...

As I recall, Florian mentioned something like computer problems/hd crash, and thus only access to the web via the pc at the university. I must admit, an excuse heard very often.

But again, Markus is trying to get in contact with Sebastian/Florian, and keep everyone updated as good as possible.

Michael

29. WinstonWolf359

WinstonWolf359 Sr Member

ManfromNaboo wrote:
    As I recall, Florian mentioned something like computer problems/hd crash, and thus only access to the web via the pc at the university. I must admit, an excuse heard very often.

But again, Markus is trying to get in contact with Sebastian/Florian, and keep everyone updated as good as possible.

Michael

Do you recall when it was that he mentioned he was having computer problems?

From looking at his post history

http://rpf.prop-planet.com/search.php?search_username=Isaac_A_Steiner&forum=all&term=&addterms=any&sortby=p.post_time&searchboth=both&results=&submit=1&start=0
    It seems like there wasn't an awful lot of time he was offline...

Well, at least not until a whole ton of people came looking for their stuff, anyway... [​IMG]

30. DaddyfromNaboo

Hi folks,

Flo sent a message to Markus and me. It seems that he is in a terrible condition [​IMG]. I do not want to go into detail, since this would only distract from the main reason for this thread.

The following shipments are said to be underway:

Jay Pennington
    David Gospich
    Peter Neumann
    and two additional, he forgot to whom.

He said that the rest will ship next week.

Le Marchands package must have been returned to Florian, please send the adress again.

Onigiri´s ebay handle is needed, apparently he cannot find the contact details. Please send them again.

He kindly asks Bowjunkie, Starbuc and the "moderator with the Indy bags" to send the trade objects. (No flames please on this, I am just translating stuff, Markus and me don´t know anything about the deals).

Florian says that he never had in mind to get the better of anyone in any deals, he sincerely apologizes for all the problems and thanks everyone for their patience and their understanding.

He is terribly sorry that it got this far, since he really felt at home in this here community.

He says best wishes to Bill(Sporak) and Tom (Moogy Baby)

The list Markus made will be updated when he is back to the board, but not today, sorry.
    We didn´t get a list of items shipped, just a notice whose stuff was shipped [​IMG] .

Thanks,
    Michael

31. Onigiri

Onigiri Sr Member

I paid by PayPal and my Ebay id is listed above on the list
    [​IMG]
    ebay id: QESLAH
    item: HERO STMP Communicator (finished)
    I just PM'd you with both the auction link and the PayPal receipt with all pertinent info. Thanks
    Don

32. DaddyfromNaboo

Onigiri wrote:
    I paid by PayPal and my Ebay id is listed above on the list
    [​IMG]
    ebay id: QESLAH
    item: HERO STMP Communicator (finished)
    I just PM'd you with both the auction link and the PayPal receipt with all pertinent info. Thanks
    Don

Hey Don, thanks for the info, PM received, will be forwarded.

Michael

33. Jlewis

Jlewis Well-Known Member

34. peter1701

peter1701 Well-Known Member

Well, my stunt comm was said to be under way a week ago....nothing yet delivered or any communication.

35. masterjedi322

masterjedi322 Sr Member

Whoever is corresponding with Florian, please inform him that if I don't have my item in my hand two weeks from this Friday that I'm filing a complaint with Paypal. I've been more than patient with this.

Sean

36. LeMarchand

LeMarchand Sr Member

Who can forward my adress to florian?

cheers,

MArc

37. WinstonWolf359

WinstonWolf359 Sr Member

Sadly, PayPal will only help if it has been less than 30 days since you sent the money. After than you get a "thanks for your report, but we're not going to do anything" message from them.

[​IMG]

38. DaddyfromNaboo

Hi folks,

Markus and me didn´t hear anything from Flo since last week. I sent him an email just yesterday to get an update.

@LeMarchand : You can send me your adress, and I will forward it to Florian

@Masterjedi : I will forward this to Flo

@Peter1701 : Please PM me what kind of shipping you asked for

As soon as we hear something from Florian, we´ll let you know.

Michael

39. Onigiri

Onigiri Sr Member

Well, I received an email from Flo but it was in German [​IMG] I hhave NO Idea what it said. I wrote back asking for the english version but haven't heard back.

40. Onigiri

Onigiri Sr Member

Well, I received an email from Flo but it was in German [​IMG] I hhave NO Idea what it said. I wrote back asking for the english version but haven't heard back.

41. DaddyfromNaboo

Haah !! Double post ! [​IMG]

You can send me the email, I´ll translate it for you.

Michael

42. trekaholic1

trekaholic1 New Member

I too am waiting for a stunt communicator, a refund on the hero one and a motion picutre belt gizzmo that went with their uniforms. I'm not very happy with this man. Here I thought I was working with an honest, reputable individual and then this. *, is it that hard to do what you say will.

Mike

43. DaddyfromNaboo

Hi Mike,

as stated in my first post, Markus (OdiWan72) and me are trying to help people to get their stuff. To do this, we of course need some information about the deal. Please PM me with any details of the deal, e.g. when you bought, where you bought etc. Otherwise, it is very hard for us to do anything, since there are quite some people waiting for their stuff.

We neither are happy with the situation, but try to sort things out as good as we can.

Thank you,
    Michael

trekaholic1 wrote:
    I too am waiting for a stunt communicator, a refund on the hero one and a motion picutre belt gizzmo that went with their uniforms. I'm not very happy with this man. Here I thought I was working with an honest, reputable individual and then this. *, is it that hard to do what you say will.

Mike

44. Jlewis

Jlewis Well-Known Member

bump lest we forget. Going on 7 months and I'm still waiting for my hero comm kit and finished stunt comm.

45. Treadwell

Treadwell Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Still no product, despite having been yet again listed as shipped.

46. peter1701

peter1701 Well-Known Member

at one point my stunt comm was said to be in progress...that was many weeks ago. Havent heard or seen anything.

Peter

47. DaddyfromNaboo

Sorry folks,

no news at the moment [​IMG] .

I myself am waiting for an update about the stuff that was shipped out.

@Jlewis
    As I wrote before, we try to update this at least a week, and this surely won´t be forgotten [​IMG]

Michael

48. DaddyfromNaboo

Hi folks,

sorry, no updates yet, I haven´t heard from Florian for some time now, getting a little worried here. I´ll try to get him on the phone, if I hear from him, I´ll let you all know.

Michael

49. J.Max

J.Max Well-Known Member

I never got my stunt comm either.

50. ursus43

ursus43 Well-Known Member

So what SHOULD be the shipping time from Austria to the USA??