IS anybody working on any batfleck items atm?

brucebatman

Sr Member
Just checking if anyone is planning or working on any batfleck parts atm now there's more reference out there id be very interested to see what's in the works.

Yup... Doing a belt at the moment. Trying to get a batsuit put together before my con in 3 weeks, I think I have plenty of time. I am replicating the belt as best I can. But the rest of the suit is just a bit of my imagination.. borrowing from Arkham city, Hush Arc, New 52, and a little bit of my own imagination... I will post when I get some stuff finished, waiting on some supplys to arrive at the moment.

Reevz is working on an extremely accurate cowl. He has been working on it for 9 months now. I know he wanted to make sure it was as accurate as possible. He will post when it is done on Instagram.

I personally don't see touching this suit. A lot of people are working on it already. I am more interested in being a fan this time around. But I am interested in the cape.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back