Is anybody interested in a "business" partnership...?

Hi All

Firstly this thread is awesome!!

The concepts and props so far are just amazing!!

Im hoping that this thread isnt dead!! As its being going for quite sometime now!!

I was wondering if I could get involved if possible (with some prop building!)

I would really like to have a go at the scarab key that has been in here for a while! as i think there is a way to make the mechanism work!! also with leds!!

I have quite alot of clear resin and green pigment sitting around with no purpose!!! and now I may have found one!

If any one has started this it would be cool to see an update! if not any chance I could get some blueprints Ramiel? AI format if poss? so I can get the cad going!

Keep up the good work!

Rich

Hi All

Firstly this thread is awesome!!

The concepts and props so far are just amazing!!

Im hoping that this thread isnt dead!! As its being going for quite sometime now!!

I was wondering if I could get involved if possible (with some prop building!)

I would really like to have a go at the scarab key that has been in here for a while! as i think there is a way to make the mechanism work!! also with leds!!

I have quite alot of clear resin and green pigment sitting around with no purpose!!! and now I may have found one!

If any one has started this it would be cool to see an update! if not any chance I could get some blueprints Ramiel? AI format if poss? so I can get the cad going!

Keep up the good work!

Rich
I don't know when I'll have the time to make those blueprints, but I'll do it for sure!!!
Thanks for your interest, and welcome on board!:cool:cheers

You guys are my kind of sick-o's... er.. I mean psycho's.. er... nevermind!
Just found the forum a week ago, and LOVE this thread! In my youth, I built swords for Med fairs, high carbon steel blades, turned pommels and forged guards. Now I "putter" with weaponry of the inprobable past. A few light sabers to whet my appetite, and a yearning for the whistle of a steampunk ray cannon!
Keep this thread alive!

If i thought i could get away with steel in any props at cons i'd use some. We have a forge here we use for knives we sell now and then and i'd think a hightech blaster with a hand forged touch to it would look neat.

I've just spent my lunchbreak (and more) looking through this thread. I'm in awe of the skills that people have shown here, both in the artwork and the craftsmanship that's on display. You guys have some serious skills.
I hope that people continue to add value to this thread in the works they are able to produce.

very cool looking art, another good prop is the staff and swords from The forbidden kingdom martial art movie, very few people have done them yet. The batman batorang is a good one to do as many are not that good :((

Highlander is a good theme too, as well as Up and coming comic heroes...

would be good if the concept art had its own gallery by now, and a possible voting poll of the best.. though I like the light sabre... now if that could be customised with light and sound and have a usable filament then it would be awesome..I have seen custm sabres online which are fight ready :)

New to the site, but I just went through this whole thread and... wow you guys are more than amazing! Now if I could only afford to get some of these works of art for my own collection.

I can just say thanks for all the positive feedback this thread is still rceiving after all this time!!!
I can't wait to have again some time to try and develop new concepts and ideas so people could transform those into real-life props again! ;)

Thanks again!

Are you still looking for someone to replicate the full Aquaman digital print file with the fish scale pattern on it?

I'd be happy to have a run at it in my spare time.

Let me know.

-Nick

Well, like a lot of people on here, I've checked out posts to this thread periodically, but only this week had time to go thru it from the beginning (slow week at work), and to repeat many people's responses when first seeing these works-"DAMN!". From all the great prototype ideas (Ramiel, of course stands out) to the incredible produced props, the work here is outstanding. Looking at everything here has been simultaneously humbling and inspiring. I've actually dusted off the work bench, and am restarting a few long stalled projects. I'm also considering trying my hand at 1 or 2 of the designs on here. But until then, this is what I'm trying to complete before tackling anything new. Its the 4 barrel shotgun from the PS2 game, Darkwatch (along with the completed pistol). If all goes well, I'd like to attempt the Ramiel created 'bladed rifle' seen above.
attachment.php

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back