Interest Ironman MK5 Briefcase

The two people that got in on the early bird run have been contacted. So if anyone else is interested please reach out via pm for payment information.
Here is a pic of the first kit. Parts included are what u see here
9BC5EFE9-F849-4A5E-9350-24AEC5F4DE24.jpeg

Lol
For your 12 year old?

I appreciate your feedback.

Just got mine and the casting looks really good but as a heads up it is not full size it is only about <70% of full size. The screen used props were 21" by 17" by 6" and this is 17.5" by 11" by 4.5". Just so you know.

I had joined this run on the assumption it would be a full size version as I had a hardshell case I was going to build into this but because it is much smaller than the screen used prop this will regrettably no longer work, gutted, but if you are someone looking for a much smaller version of the prop, (this looks about right size for my 12 year old) then this will do you fine.

Hey Man U had a case you wanted this for, why didn’t you ask “will this fit on my case that is ___ size”
That woulda saved you the purchase.
I’m sorry you’re not happy with the size.
If you’d like a refund you can send me an email with a video showing you destroy all of the pieces. I’ll refund you the money minus the cost of materials used and shipping.

I am glad you are fine with that. Other things not said include "scaled Iron Man briefcase" or "much smaller than the actual prop" or "The dimensions for this are roughly 17” x 11” x 4.5” .....until now.

View attachment 1016731

58: Iron Man 2 Stunt Suitcase Armor on LiveAuctioneers

Iron Man 2 Tony Stark Mark V Briefcase Replica - Entertainment Earth

"Iron Man briefcase. I mean it’s not technically accurate, but it’s kind of provocative"

Last edited:
Wow, relax.

I’m allowed to have a life.
I’ve had someone express interest in a case recently so I was gonna have them buy yours so you would have more of a return in cash.

I’ll pm you about the refund.
Any chance of a response or should I just go the Paypal claim route?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back