Interest Ironman MK5 Briefcase

The Portugeek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all.

UPDATE: MAY 2019

It’s been brought to my attention that my case is not the size of the stunt used case. I’m fine with that. No one else has paid for a case, so if you are not interested in a NTS case do not buy one.
Never had I said any of the following..
-1:1 replica
-100% screen accurate
-Closest thing to holding the real prop in your hands.
The dimensions for this are roughly 17” x 11” x 4.5”
A2AD2B70-DA58-47E6-A3AE-1AD070730B0D.png

UPDATE: MARCH 2019

Preorder was closed on January 14th.
The only two that expressed interest received a special price of $200usd plus shipping for the kit.

Current cost for the kit is $225usd plus shipping. If you are interested please send me a pm and I will send you my PP information for your deposit.

During the mastering I decided to incorporate some of the greeblies directly into the body, so the kit will have less parts then originally stated. :)

thumbnail_final.jpg

The rivots have been added! You can see the mastered image with the greeblies attached.
I am still unsure about the state of finishing services and the cost. Once 1 has been cast and finished then a cost will be available.

Bogie Deposit paid Dec 12
JohnnyFL Deposit paid Dec 10

Last edited:
Just want to update those interested so far. I’ve gathered a bunch of reference images and the model is going to be started real soon. Once I have that done I’ll post here and hopefully get a bit more interest.

Yes, resin cast.
Once the model is done we will see how many people are interested and collect deposits. Once we have that we’ll buy the material needed and have it printed.
These will be in resin, I guess? I might be interested, but only pending on pictures of the final product, I'd have to say...

Will this come as a single unit or in two halves, thinking postage and the ability in to turning it into a functioning briefcase.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back