Limited Run Indy's Briefcase from Raiders (Marshall College)

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We're doing a very small run of briefcases from Raiders of the Lost Ark. Here is the prototype:

7H1UECLl.jpg

We'll be doing a full photo shoot in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, you can pre-order here:

You'll see on that page that you can pay in full, or use the provided coupon code to pay a 20% deposit to get on the run. Once production starts we'll send out invoices for the remaining payment.

There is no firm ETA yet, but these should get all finished before the end of the year.

Kind regards,
Indy

Hey Indy Magnoli for the life of me I can't remember what scene we see him use this. All I remember is the big leather bound book with buckles. Which would also be an amazing replica to do.

Are there any screen grabs you can point me to of the briefcase? Cheers!

It's the one he uses at Marshall College at the beginning of the film:

VpQ1MhW.jpg

YQzhcdh.png

You'll notice there are no straps on his, but it's clear the original briefcase had them, but they were removed for some reason for filming. We've included the straps as well (a nice tie in to Henry Sr's briefcase), but they are removable so you can have it either way.

It's the one he uses at Marshall College at the beginning of the film:

View attachment 1706547
View attachment 1706548

You'll notice there are no straps on his, but it's clear the original briefcase had them, but they were removed for some reason for filming. We've included the straps as well (a nice tie in to Henry Sr's briefcase), but they are removable so you can have it either way.
I knew he had it, but I couldn't remember where. Cheers! Ever think of making the big book with the ark of the covenant in it?

The problem with BIG book projects (another one is the Book of Mazarbul from LOTR) is it uses a LOT of paper (added expense) and, even worse, ends up weight a ton... so shipping from New Zealand gets expensive.

We're doing a very small run of briefcases from Raiders of the Lost Ark. Here is the prototype:

7H1UECLl.jpg

We'll be doing a full photo shoot in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, you can pre-order here:

You'll see on that page that you can pay in full, or use the provided coupon code to pay a 20% deposit to get on the run. Once production starts we'll send out invoices for the remaining payment.

There is no firm ETA yet, but these should get all finished before the end of the year.

Kind regards,
Indy

I assume that there is a compartment large enough to fit a standard-sized laptop?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back