Ironman Mark IV

Great work so far.

I'm also interested to see the finish, as I always thought undercoatings had a textured finish.

Here is both hand plate both have been rubber coated and the gray one primed. Hopefully this picture is clear enough. whats your thoughts on the texture?? There may be a slight texture added, but I don't know.

16493-dsc02310.jpg

Here is both hand plate both have been rubber coated and the gray one primed. Hopefully this picture is clear enough. whats your thoughts on the texture?? There may be a slight texture added, but I don't know.

16493-dsc02310.jpg
Looks like it has similar results as plasti dip but at 1/2 cost. Not shabby at all.

I am Sooooooooo close to being done with this, a little bit of gold, and black, got to finish the hands, but otherwise mostly complete....mostly.

16941-wp-000786.jpg

16940-wp-000788.jpg

Sweet! I've been waiting for your updates. This is pretty much just how I hope my suit turns out.

I don't know if it comes across well in the picture but I am a beast in this suit. I stand 6'4" and I weight 200 lbs.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back