Limited Run Iron Man/War Machine Repulsor Kits - Now on Sale!!! 10/5/2015

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man/War Machine Repulsor Kits - Update 8/3 - New Full Video

Cool!! Glad to see that you can change and upload different sound profiles to not have the music...granted, I might have to play around with a Jarvis sound profile telling me the suit isn't working or something. Can't wait for shipping info :)

Yeah, the music was just for fun... as an example of something else that can be done besides just switching between power up with blast and power up without blast. The possibilities are near endless. ;) You could even have 4 different sound profiles if you are using both repulsors. :D

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man/War Machine Repulsor Kits - Update 8/3 - New Full Video

Ok guys, just posting a little update. We are almost done with the first run. Should be shipping these out by the end of August... maybe in the next week or two if all goes smoothly. Here is a picture:

Also, I remade the Iron Man glove files to accommodate my Superhero Repulsor Kits since they come with the light pod. Here is a link to the files (Look for "Iron Man Left/Right Hand..." respectively):

http://sdrv.ms/12BAC4M

Last edited:

Great! Can't wait to try these!

hey! do the Boot Thruster Kit comes with two repulsors? is there a way i can pay you with amazon giftcard or something cause i have troubles to use paypal in my country :(

Hi darkside501st!

I am very interested in the superhero repulsor kit and was wondering if you currently have any available for purchase? Thanks!!

Javahero

hey! do the Boot Thruster Kit comes with two repulsors? is there a way i can pay you with amazon giftcard or something cause i have troubles to use paypal in my country :(

Nope, right now I can only take payment through PayPal... I could also set up an eBay auction which then I think you can use a regular form of payment. However, I am not currently making anything except the Superhero Repulsor Kit.

Hi darkside501st!

I am very interested in the superhero repulsor kit and was wondering if you currently have any available for purchase? Thanks!!

Javahero

You may have noticed on the first post that there is a waiting list... I can add you to that interest list and then I will post updates in this thread when I am ready to start the next run.

Hi Darkside , sir would like to know if you are still making the repulsor kit , if so would you have one where you are able to see the mechanical part of it
ok thanks

Almost, I had to knockout my Wolverine claw orders and Novalight has been working on another project too but we are going to get together on Sunday and should be able to finish up the majority of them.

Great news! Thanks for the feedback!

Hey will you tell us when you will start the third run, also what is the status of the second run, so i can estimate the third?

Hey will you tell us when you will start the third run, also what is the status of the second run, so i can estimate the third?

I will post more info in this thread on the third run once we have nailed down a few things. We will do the second run right after the first but it is taking a little longer than I thought to assemble the boards and take care of all the troubleshooting. Maybe the second run will go a little faster since we are getting our method down.

I would like to be put on the interested list plz. These look amazing.

Hi Darkside, Cool I'm in , never mind about the mechanical it was the wiring and parts to be able see them to make it look cool but no worries ,
my next ? how mush for the reactor with the straps also would you sell a completed gauntlet, so when I put the order in maybe I can get them as well

thanks

Hello,
I have sent a paypal for Superhero Repulsor Kit.
Thanks

Hi Darkside, Cool I'm in , never mind about the mechanical it was the wiring and parts to be able see them to make it look cool but no worries ,
my next ? how mush for the reactor with the straps also would you sell a completed gauntlet, so when I put the order in maybe I can get them as well

thanks

I will add you to the interest list for the next run. I have another thread on the Arc Reactors but I am working on a better power source for them at the moment so you can post interest on that thread. I am in the process of making molds of my Iron Man gloves/gauntlets and will have a For Sale thread up on those soon.

Hello,
I have sent a paypal for Superhero Repulsor Kit.
Thanks

I have marked you paid on the first post pending for the third run. Thanks.

Last edited:

Any idea when the first run is going to start?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back