Iron Man stuff from propworx

The whole LiveAuctioneer system (even the name) is about live online bidding. They are used buy lots of auction houses, and even Profiles in History (who switched to iCollector and then back to LiveAuctioneer).

And it is a quite reliable system and the biggest live online system out there.

OK, excellent. Thanks for the clarification and sorry about the confusion, but I've never used LiveAuctioneer before; Christie's, Sotheby's, and Heritage all have their own systems.

Edit: I see now that Heritage offers live online bidding through LiveAuctioneer as well. Which is interesting considering that they also have their own in-house solution.

Randy

Last edited:
Would it be possible to make pictures of these items available online?

Sorry, no.

OK, excellent. Thanks for the clarification and sorry about the confusion, but I've never used LiveAuctioneer before; Christie's, Sotheby's, and Heritage all have their own systems.

Edit: I see now that Heritage offers live online bidding through LiveAuctioneer as well. Which is interesting considering that they also have their own in-house solution.

Randy

You know, that is interesting. I didn't know Heritage used LiveAuctioneer. Where did you see that? I have used their in-house system many times though.

Alec

You know, that is interesting. I didn't know Heritage used LiveAuctioneer. Where did you see that? I have used their in-house system many times though.

Alec

At LiveAuctioneers: http://www.liveauctioneers.com/browse/seller/heritageauctiongalleries

OK, so the LiveAuction software is working great, as advertised. Unfortunately (from my perspective only), the pre-auction price estimates are turning out to be laughably low (which I suspected would be the case, but hope springs eternal.)

Last edited:
Well I was totally crushed on the arc reactor itself, but I did just get the hero chest extractor!
I wonder if my Sideshow arc reactor replica will fit in it?:lol

I had $10k in for the ironmonger piece....but that dream was crushed like iron mans helmet...lol.

Oh well...more for later this year.

Does anyone have a complete price list yet?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back