Iron Man stuff from propworx

dualedge

Sr Member
Just saw this and didn't see any mention of it here yet. I know I could never afford anything from this Iron Man auction Propworx is going to have but I can at least enjoy lusting after them ;)

And of course, I know you guys will appreciate the pics if you haven't already seen them.

http://ironman.propworx.com/2010/02/11/iron-man-has-arrived/

Attachments

• IM_Mk_1_RT_reactor_view_2.jpg
    IM_Mk_1_RT_reactor_view_2.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 1,049
One thing I hate out the propworx websites, is that you can't get back to the main site from each one. Like, from the Ironman site I should be able to get back to the main propworx site to get to the Stargate info.

But on topic - I know I will never be able to afford anything. It will be cool to watch though.

One thing I hate out the propworx websites, is that you can't get back to the main site from each one. Like, from the Ironman site I should be able to get back to the main propworx site to get to the Stargate info.

But on topic - I know I will never be able to afford anything. It will be cool to watch though.

GREAT feedback! We are changing our sites accordingly!

Alec

I caved to the temptation too and ordered a catalog. I can't afford jack from this auction but I'll have the catalog to remember the missed opportunity at least :lol

Yeah, the printed book isn't critical but it'll definitely be a nice companion piece to my Art of Iron Man book I figure.

Yeah, the printed book isn't critical but it'll definitely be a nice companion piece to my Art of Iron Man book I figure.

We took a lot of cues from "The Art of Iron Man", which is almost impossible to find!

Our catalogs will always be much more than just catalogs. There are a ton of interviews and great photos in our catalog to make it a companion piece o "The Art of Iron Man".

Alec

I heard about this a while ago and I think it's really exciting. They're even selling the dress that I love so much. God, I would give anything just to be able to look at it and see how it was made.

But good luck to those who are bidding!

We took a lot of cues from "The Art of Iron Man", which is almost impossible to find!

Our catalogs will always be much more than just catalogs. There are a ton of interviews and great photos in our catalog to make it a companion piece o "The Art of Iron Man".

Alec

I was flipping through my copy and I'm pretty impressed with the book. Excellent photos and way more interviews than I expected.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back