Iron Man mkIII 3D Print Files - FREE

im trying to upload the arm and palm and it says it fails but doesn't give a reason. i'll try again and see if it gives me an error.

random question. Are the prices stander or are they inflated for the people selling the models? just to get the palm to elbow is around 200$+

im trying to upload the arm and palm and it says it fails but doesn't give a reason. i'll try again and see if it gives me an error.

random question. Are the prices stander or are they inflated for the people selling the models? just to get the palm to elbow is around 200$+

swexample.jpg

I did not check them all, but I know most have NO mark-up.... shapeways is just pricey as hell....

Have you tried your local library or college? More and more they are getting 3D printers and allowing folks to use them for the price of materials.

Worth a shot!

Very interesting. I have not thought about that. I have a local art studio that may have one that i could use. SHapeways is charging 80$+ just for the palm :(

Kenlandrum is there any way to convert your files to .STL Found a company right down the street from me that will do your Hand file for 12$

The Andy-hand file.

How are people actually printing these parts? The hand and gauntlet files have no thickness, they just print a single layer of material, which is obviously not usable. How are people thickening these parts for printing?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back