Iron Man MK XLV 3D Print

Not sure if this would break my usage agreement with Do3d but I could send you the one I extracted and scaled myself from the assembled helmet file?

I don't think that would be an issue since we both have paid for the same files. I do know that the assembled suit is all V1.

But if you managed to fit that on your V2 helmet I might give it a go.

Allright everyone. I've been slowly working on this build since I have lots of stuff going on.

The thing is, the chest I printed fits me nicely, but the abs and lower back are too tight for a good fit. So I should restart...

But since I am not going to throw away perfectly good prints, I am going to use the upper body as a PC case mod! I will continue to post pics of this in this thread.
Later on, I might just look around for MK46 files. I won't be going for do3d files this time, as I have found cheaper models, which are also specially made for cosplay.

This is the chest so far:

14291895_10154520850102290_254045157504707811_n.jpg14368869_10154520850197290_3746797820505776895_n.jpg

Next up is a part of the lower back and abs, followed by the upper back.

Allright everyone. I've been slowly working on this build since I have lots of stuff going on.

The thing is, the chest I printed fits me nicely, but the abs and lower back are too tight for a good fit. So I should restart...

But since I am not going to throw away perfectly good prints, I am going to use the upper body as a PC case mod! I will continue to post pics of this in this thread.
Later on, I might just look around for MK46 files. I won't be going for do3d files this time, as I have found cheaper models, which are also specially made for cosplay.

This is the chest so far:

View attachment 664094View attachment 664095

Next up is a part of the lower back and abs, followed by the upper back.
I gave up on mk 45 do3d files that suit has put me off making any more iron man stuff for a long time.. wasted more time and money on that suit scale ing is always off no matter what program i used . Said it before no one has that body shape that cod piece back section is wrong doing other stuff now..

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That's a nice chest plate. Mine looks lumpy in comparison 

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It's not perfect, far from it. But it'll do :)

I gave up on mk 45 do3d files that suit has put me off making any more iron man stuff for a long time.. wasted more time and money on that suit scale ing is always off no matter what program i used . Said it before no one has that body shape that cod piece back section is wrong doing other stuff now..

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm not going further with do3d. If I continue on a suit, it will be the mk46 from maxcraft. But I'm holding of until I finished this.

Photo 16-09-16 19 41 37.jpgPhoto 16-09-16 19 41 48.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back