Iron Man Mk. 1 Arc Reactor Build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

FSURobbie

I built mine yesterday, straight from the box.

I wish I saw your post earlier I would have loved to dye the acrylic ring.

You've made a really cool looking prop !

Thank you! My wife thinks I'm crazy because I have been considering buying a second to build as I feel it would go much faster and the end result would probably be nicer now that I've figured out how and what I would want to do to it.

She's probably right.

FSURobbie

That is some outstanding work! I also put my kit together like Helix did, right out of the box with no extra work, but now I kind of want to build a more accurized version too. :D Thanks for documenting your build so well!

Thanks for reading through it! It's a really nice looking build as is. I blame the clear acrylic ring. If it had been greenish I might not have went down the road I did, but I couldn't handle a clear ring, lol.

Awesome build...I’ve been wanting to do one ore two...maybe five of these for a long,long time. Very nice work!

It was a ton of fun, stressful as it was at times. Kind of let me pretend for a minute I was Tony. :p

KramStaar

Sr Member
That looks incredible! Nice Job!
Has anyone created an Arc Reactor that Flickers/Pulses? Maybe when turning it on?
The limited edition build marsattack made some years back has the boot up, sounds, malfunction lighting etc all on seperate settings. I don't know if any of the current one's have any advances sound and lighting features.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.