Limited Run IRON MAN MARK II , III , IV , VI finished helmet 3D printed . NEW MARCH 2017

Re: IRON MAN MARK II , III , IV , VI finished helmet 3D printed Chrome Face plate

I didn't see it listed there.

Dang... DUHHH we are in the exact topic I was trying to lead you to...

I'm not sure if he ever started making these or if he got any buyers...

Re: IRON MAN MARK II , III , IV , VI finished helmet 3D printed Chrome Face plate

Sorry guys, cause this takes so long in process. I'm still working on the printed piece, need to add some details onto the helmet before I can mold it.

This is the helmet 3D printed from the accurate 3D model. Never offer this helmet yet to anyone. ;)

I will get this done real soon and post update. Thanks guys, I will write down your name in my list.

very very interested in a Mark IV chrome.

Last edited:

Awesome work interested in both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslee .. I'd love a 3d printed MK2 brushed fully finished helmet.
keep me updated,
Al

Hey! I was wondering if you were planning on doing a Mark 42 helmet? These look amazing and I wanted to inquire about paying you (a hefty price, I might add) for a Mark 42 helmet. Again, love your work!

Hey! I was wondering if you were planning on doing a Mark 42 helmet? These look amazing and I wanted to inquire about paying you (a hefty price, I might add) for a Mark 42 helmet. Again, love your work!

Thanks and yes.. I'm working on New project, Mark 42 / 43 full armor and the helmet is in the printing process and shall have it in few days. I will post update on my Mark 43 thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Interested in MKIII

Thanks and I will keep u update.

Please put me down on the list for a MK III with brushed chrome gold face plate. Thanks!

I'd love a mkII brushed - but I have hinge and eye/sound electronics in hand for when I found the perfect helmet! Any chance you'd sell one sans electronics?

Im sorry with the slow process , getting busy with the MARK 43 armor parts and other orders .

Heres the final detail that ive put into the helmet before mold . Made this small button to upgrade into the helmet details .

IMAG1536.jpg

IMAG1535.jpg

IMAG1534.jpg

IMAG1533.jpg

Looking really nice.
I'd be interested in a mark II chrome version.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back