Iron Man Mark 7 !!

ihmv12

detail.jpg

New York Comic Con 2011: Kotobukiya Iron Man Mark 7 Statue | Marvel Images | Downloads & Extras | Marvel.com

Chest looks smaller, Shoulders look like war machines. WTF is up with the bicept and why is he back to the circle instead of the triangle?

Chest looks like it sticks out further, doesn't look as sleek(aerodynamic), like Maul said, it's too cartoony

I have no great opinion of it......for me I grew up in the 80's so I prefer his sleeker red and gold comic style armor any day over the screen versions that goes for all the marvel movies lately though. My favorite armor has always been the silver and red combo. I am curious to see this armor on screen and not just a prototype. I bet it will be glorious and crazy awesome.:)

I have no great opinion of it......for me I grew up in the 80's so I prefer his sleeker red and gold comic style armor any day over the screen versions that goes for all the marvel movies lately though. My favorite armor has always been the silver and red combo. I am curious to see this armor on screen and not just a prototype. I bet it will be glorious and crazy awesome.:)

Exactly.

I saw this today at the local walmart and I thought I would snap a few pics of it. It looks a lot like the statue above to me. What do you guys think?

I'm going to be the weirdo here and say I actually REALLY like it. Maybe because it's a bit slimmer and more "machine-like" as opposed to the Mark III which was a bit softer and a bit too rounded for my tastes. It made Iron Man look puffy. Don't get me wrong, the Mark II is gorgeous, but this is just much more my speed.

I don't like the new angles around the vent on the helmet though. (We've known about those for a while now)

And while I prepare for the backlash, someone find me shots of the back of this thing!

-Nick

The Mark III is *the* armor for me. That said, I like this better than the VI. It's getting closer to the "flexible skin"-type armor in the comics. My only real "complaint" is the Wonder-Bra chest armor :)

As far as seeing it in the movie: I'll take the Mk I if we can have a good story line back :lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back