Iron Man Mark 5 FOAM WIP [updated Files!]- FINISHED Suit on pg 5!

Re: Iron Man Mark 5 FOAM WIP + Unfolded Files!

hi FatMan, the link you posted is probably dead. Would you please fix it? thank you so much!:D

hi, great work...i'm 6ft 6ins, what scale would i put it to?..and how do these files work? would i join them all together then cut out each piece in foam, putting them together like a jigsaw?...many thanks :)

hi, great work...i'm 6ft 6ins, what scale would i put it to?..and how do these files work? would i join them all together then cut out each piece in foam, putting them together like a jigsaw?...many thanks :)

1980-2000 mm height

cut out the pieces, then you have to do the jigsaw puzzle thing with the parts of the texture. It takes a lil while but it can be done. Always have your pepakura open amd some pictures of the actual suit to use as a reference.

Some more pictures. It's all one piece. Easy to put on and comfortable to wear.

qwoNQ0E.jpg

9DVRGDy.jpg
puuSISi.jpg

QiOpqYa.jpg
xbuc1ce.jpg

Added buckles on the back. I need 1 more in between the 2 though.

Idk if sanding glue will work, I'd be afraid of tarring the foam.

i tend to use a heat gun (or hair dryer would work i guess if ya dont have heat gun) to warm up the glue just a little and then use some tweezers (or a different pointy thing) to then pluck out the glue, thats how i clean up some of my work

awesome, thank you...but i'm gonna seem really stupid...but what number amount should i enter for being 6ft 6ins? :) ..hope y'all can help :)

FatMan thanks for fixing the link!!
The Mark V is coming out really good!! I like the way you´re doing it in one piece, but have you allready make a move-test?

Last edited by a moderator:

i tend to use a heat gun (or hair dryer would work i guess if ya dont have heat gun) to warm up the glue just a little and then use some tweezers (or a different pointy thing) to then pluck out the glue, thats how i clean up some of my work

Hmm maybe I'll try that out.

awesome, thank you...but i'm gonna seem really stupid...but what number amount should i enter for being 6ft 6ins? :) ..hope y'all can help :)

I answered your question above, but I'll say it again. 1980-2000mm in height for you. :thumbsup

The Mark V is coming out really good!! I like the way you´re doing it in one piece, but have you allready make a move-test?
+
wow. . .this is incredible does the suit fit you well? great job
Yeah i can move around just fine. Fits great! The biceps are attached to the shoulders with a strap so they have mobility. Although I cant really bend in the abs region (like most suits), but I'm alright with that.:cool

hi fatman, many thanks..so i enter 2000 in the specify size on pepakura designer?...it just seems a little big when i enter 2000 lol :)

hi fatman, many thanks..so i enter 2000 in the specify size on pepakura designer?...it just seems a little big when i enter 2000 lol :)

XE7XojV.png

Where it says Height you put in 2000. The parts wont fit on the pages, you'll have to make them fit by splitting some pieces.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back