Iron Man Mark 5 FOAM WIP [updated Files!]- FINISHED Suit on pg 5!

Re: Iron Man Mark 5 FOAM WIP [updated Files!]- Painted Suit on pg 4!

:thumbsup very great job on this build. . .nice to see a complete mark 5 suit :)

Re: Iron Man Mark 5 FOAM WIP [updated Files!]- Painted Suit on pg 4!

FINISHED

5lfZ4F0.png
6SZnjt8.png

GIMlJ0H.png
M5W5jwN.png

T2hYfjW.png
7IqsN3v.png

In case you are wondering about the face plate. I don't think I want to do the detail on it. I'm a little lazy.

Last edited:
Nice work man! Top notch detail. Love the mark 5. :D

I assume, judging from other peoples' comments (my apologies if I missed any updates) that the files are available to download?

If not, that's fine, just thought I'd commend you on this work of art. :cool

Nice work man! Top notch detail. Love the mark 5. :D

I assume, judging from other peoples' comments (my apologies if I missed any updates) that the files are available to download?

If not, that's fine, just thought I'd commend you on this work of art. :cool

First page

Can you send me link for this foam ?

So I decided to give the low poly pep files a test and It turned out great so I think I'm going to continue and finish a mark 5 suit that I've been wanting to do for so long. :D

Thanks to Balmung for the 3d model. Here is my version of the unfold: Mark 5 The scale is for a 6' to 6'3" person. Also, I didn't bother doing the helmet or hands/fingers, and keep in mind it may not be perfect. The foam templates are all the left side of the suit, except for the legs/cod are on the right side, so you kinda have to work with it once you get to the cod/abs point. If that makes any sense at all.

I started with a basic unfold of the shoulder piece.

SGYAnKi.png

Cut the pieces out
x1Vn6Sc.png

Cut the textures shapes and taped them to the corret pieces
xBuZG91.png

Traced
GRTYtvt.png

and here it is glued together!
16ivgc7.png

2hk5xMV.png

I'll post more updates as I go.

I also have a question for foam builders. How do you seal or get rid of unwanted cut lines without using plastic/bondo? Does liquid plasti dip work to cover them?

So I decided to give the low poly pep files a test and It turned out great so I think I'm going to continue and finish a mark 5 suit that I've been wanting to do for so long. :D

Thanks to Balmung for the 3d model. Here is my version of the unfold: Mark 5 The scale is for a 6' to 6'3" person. Also, I didn't bother doing the helmet or hands/fingers, and keep in mind it may not be perfect. The foam templates are all the left side of the suit, except for the legs/cod are on the right side, so you kinda have to work with it once you get to the cod/abs point. If that makes any sense at all.

I started with a basic unfold of the shoulder piece.

SGYAnKi.png

Cut the pieces out
x1Vn6Sc.png

Cut the textures shapes and taped them to the corret pieces
xBuZG91.png

Traced
GRTYtvt.png

and here it is glued together!
16ivgc7.png

2hk5xMV.png

I'll post more updates as I go.

I also have a question for foam builders. How do you seal or get rid of unwanted cut lines without using plastic/bondo? Does liquid plasti dip work to cover them?
Do you have a New link for download do Foam file?

Too much time has passed since you posted the link and I can no longer download the file. If you are seeing this comment, can you give me the Iron Man Mark 5 file?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back