Iron Man Mark 42 Helmet WIP , Life size bust Finaly Finished !!!!

So... Alclad II with an airbrush? Sorry, are you trying to keep it a secret? Most people say "I'm using [this brand and color paint] and I applied it like [this]." If you don't want to share how you painted it, that's your right, of course. But please if you could just be clear about it one way or the other...

i agreed what he said . and if you see right there are no process pictures of painting. to make some chrome effects you can find a ton of exampels if you want, there are many many different ways. so my answer was clear enough. thx

So... Alclad II with an airbrush? Sorry, are you trying to keep it a secret? Most people say "I'm using [this brand and color paint] and I applied it like [this]." If you don't want to share how you painted it, that's your right, of course. But please if you could just be clear about it one way or the other...

Last edited:
I know there are many ways to make chrome effects. What I'm asking is what you did on this statue, because it looks particularly good. If you'd rather not say, fine.

First of all this is a beautiful build. Damn you for that. Lol. Second you can chrome plate plastic as long as you have it powder coated with copper first. I am a chrome plater by the way...GM

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back