Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany THANK YOU ALL !! last update 01/11/13

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany suprise suprise :D

Sieht echt klasse aus,respekt!Wann kommt der Helm dran?

Looks fantastic,respect!What about the helmet?

;)

Brilliant love it! The hard works paid off. Love the amount of weathering on the right forearm too. I think this grounds it and makes it seem more real like the screen used. Very nice work.

I agree! I have to say that I love the whole suit. My favorite sections are the ab plates and the chest plates! Are you going to distress the whole suit or just the eges of the arms and legs? I ask because I am on my build and though a long ways away from paint. (did I say a loooong way) LOL! I am already trying to figure out if I want pristine paint, shadowed darker on the edges, distressed or battle damaged! Cant wait to hear about what you ar going to do!!! Guten Tage!

:)
Red Bull und Vettel, nicht so gut. Red Bull und Davy, absolute Gewinner! :D
thank you chris Vettel wins money i win experience :)

anziehen anziehen anziehen! :D

for our friends who don't speak German: put it on put it on put it on!
next time when its final done ;)

Sieht echt klasse aus,respekt!Wann kommt der Helm dran?

Looks fantastic,respect!What about the helmet?

;)
the helmet wehre be the last part of all i hope i can start it next month

good finished product
not yet finished :)

Brilliant love it! The hard works paid off. Love the amount of weathering on the right forearm too. I think this grounds it and makes it seem more real like the screen used. Very nice work.
thanks steve yes its hard work with very much fun, i need to test how to make better weathering next time there are so many different technics for it.

I agree! I have to say that I love the whole suit. My favorite sections are the ab plates and the chest plates! Are you going to distress the whole suit or just the eges of the arms and legs? I ask because I am on my build and though a long ways away from paint. (did I say a loooong way) LOL! I am already trying to figure out if I want pristine paint, shadowed darker on the edges, distressed or battle damaged! Cant wait to hear about what you ar going to do!!! Guten Tage!
thank you electraflier i dont know about all technics to paints it or weathering it need more experience and more to testing it but i can kick the suit than it have battle damaged look :D thx i know its hard long road and when you have patience you find the end of the road, nothing goes from now to tomorrow.

Don't kick it LOL! That would be like kicking a DaVinci! Your suit is a work of art! I was thinking after I am through to recast several segments and do heavy armor damage.. I have to get done with the first build though! Wheew. Here is a link for a very simple build of the iron man armor gauntlet. If you wait till the end he uses a technique with paper towel and silver spray paint. News print might give edgier results. Might try on scraps though! Your suit is so fine the way it is... Here is the link Iron Man 2 Robot Repulsor Arm : How to : BFX - YouTube
Let me now what you think.. Its so simple but it might work?!? :)

Last edited:

hey electraflier its a cool technic for it with the towel i was using a small brush for it. the ground why im not making to much battle damaged is that i cant remember the the mark 4 suit have a big battle only the one with war machine and after this the suit was not fully dead :D its little decent on it. i start my gauntlets in 3 days. i can later making a new suit if i want and test some other technics this is a work what never ends ;) but dont work to hurry let you time its not a challenge who builds the fastet suit or anything and thing about all your steps what you makes.

Great job Dave! I love seeing your updates. Your suit is looking real good.

Looking great dav.
thx john
how did u find your files??how did u download them??how can i do the same???
you can find the files on rpf this are files from robo
Great job Dave! I love seeing your updates. Your suit is looking real good.
thx mike you mark 7 files are HOT !!!!!

So have rechaining the boots my old mold was damaged, than my plan was only to display this suit and now my friends want to seeing me that i can walking with the suit and make a big iron man party when im done :) has start today with the hands, here are some pice of the boots :

schuhcast.jpg

IMG_5866.jpg

IMG_5864.jpg

IMG_5863.jpg

THX for watching.

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany Boots painted

Sweet! I am almost finished with my boot as well! Can you post some pictures of your molds? or PM me some ideas as I am going to cast molds, not Bondo ect. What material is the boot cast in? Danke shon!!!
M

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany Boots painted

thx guys !!

have yesterday started on the gloves have the left hand palm done it need some cleanup and details. i use robos hand files for it :
562433_428321957199294_477087733_n.jpg

581108_428322280532595_2072850704_n.jpg

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany Gloves in progress

/jawdrop

Fantastic detailing there man! Can't wait to see this on you!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back