Iron Man Mark 16 "Nightclub"Pep Files - UPDATE!

SmookCMb

Hi guys, i made this post because i was mixing all my work in one thread hehe anyway this is my last work, the Mark 16 also called Nightclub suit..Originally i began modelling from a pic of a draw that i made but wasn't the result that i wanted.. :p First attemp Fail! mk16.jpg4etgerbgr.pngI had an idea and it was using the Shotgun (mark40) helmet ref pic because it had similar shape of faceplate aaand...this was the result mk16.jpg2nd helmet attemp, not fail but still not being the accurate nightclub that i wantedNightClub MK16_1.jpgResuming Nightclub story hehe this is the evolution....nc-evo.jpgAnd then i could find a good ref for modelling the V3 helmet...not these two pics, i had to make 3 differents views from Romeo suit on IM3 Game, what it have the same helmet...ironman-nightclub-icon.jpg Photo(640).JPGAnd this is actual progress 1632534t.jpgfgsrdgtfh.pngf4e3wt34tg.jpgf4e3wt34tg_2.jpgWell i hope you like my work and stay tuned for more updates!! :DSee you next time!!

Attachments

• NightClub MK16_2.jpg
    NightClub MK16_2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 476
Last edited:
Re: Iron Man "Nightclub" 3D Modelling--- WIP

You can't hear it on your end but I'm screaming like a little school girl right now

Re: Iron Man "Nightclub" 3D Modelling--- WIP

Ufffff weeelll well well after a fuking fight with blender the nightclub forearms are almost done!!!
Oh right...Shins??? what? aaah an other update too!

thrft6jrty.jpg

hehehe hope you like it untill now :)

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man "Nightclub" 3D Modelling WIP - UPDATE! Shins and Forearms pic!

Cannot wait to build this armor!!!

Will this be released for free? If so, will the files be locked?

Re: Iron Man "Nightclub" 3D Modelling WIP - UPDATE! Shins and Forearms pic!

Bah my emotions! What are you doing to them!

Re: Iron Man Mark 16 "Nightclub" 3D Modelling WIP - UPDATE!

Good morning...well it seems there are lot of people that did see this post but just only few guys follow this hehe doesn't matter...

Ok...i've been working on the scale part...i had to use another pic of iron man to adjust all proportion suit pieces

and this is what i got now...

mk16_5.jpg

Good morning...well it seems there are lot of people that did see this post but just only few guys follow this hehe doesn't matter...

Ok...i've been working on the scale part...i had to use another pic of iron man to adjust all proportion suit pieces

and this is what i got now...

View attachment 261130

Looking very nice :thumbsup

Subscribed! Too awesome not to! :D

One, quick question: Will these files be free?
And one more: Will they be locked?

I too was wondering if files will be free? if they do come locked, will you post different sizes? Looking so nice

I have been trying to find someone who is modeling a suit for a long time. Found it!
The suit is amazing! Can't wait for pep files (if you're releasing them to the public).

Well guys...i was lost with modelling and now i would like to share with you a new mega update for my suit....
Remember, if you gonna carp the suit design...first look up the sketch design and then say how much i was working hard kicking my ass to get this result!
Maybe the files are not good definition but that was is could take from references...now i need serious unfolders or just need to unfold them by myself...
Hope you like them...

DESIGN.jpg

mk16_abs.jpgmk16_bicep.jpgmk16_cod.jpgmk16_elbow.jpgmk16_forearm.jpgmk16_helmet.jpgmk16_shin.jpgmk16_shoulder.jpgmk16_thingh.jpgmk16_torso.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back