Iron Man Mark 16 "Nightclub"Pep Files - UPDATE!

Re: Iron Man Mark 16 "Nightclub" 3D Modelling WIP - UPDATE!

HOLY CRAP!!!! You did a fantastic job! I can't wait to start building this

ok it is set. . .this will be my next ironman project :thumbsup great job buddy

(tl;dr - For my first post I'd like to help unfold!)

Hi RPF! The name's Brownienerd... evidently... err...

Anyway, I've been lurking for years but a friend encouraged me to sign up, but the real tipping point, is I'd like to start by contributing.
I understand as a (very) new member, this might seem... suspicious, but I'd like to help fair SmookCMb here with unfolding the mark 16!
To perhaps alleviate your suspicions, I have a Tumblr in which I have never re-blog-ed but have posted some of the stuff I've been doing, if you want to check out what I can do: brownienerd.tumblr.com (I apologize for the weird layout, little arrows on the left and right of each image show each in the slideshow, I need to fix that)

So, can I help? If so, just stick a message here or PM me, you could always shoot me one file at first to "trial" my unfolding abilities if you want.

Finally, congrats on the model! I tried modeling the helmet, and sketching it too (as seen on my Tumblr)... it didn't go so well. How on earth did marvel have a different helmet style in the concept art, the movie, the game AND the die-cast model?! A very nice sketch too, I've started doing such with graph paper too after the... well, failure of my helmet attempt!

With hope and praise:
- Brownienerd

Well if anyone wanted an update! this is it for Nightclub...

A new helmet...maybe the most movie accurate model that i've seen...

Pep files will coming soon with the rest the suit!!

See ya! :D

mk16v4_bp.jpg

Attachments

• 1530329_626388817410652_485598933_n.jpg
    1530329_626388817410652_485598933_n.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:

Look at you getting me all excited and stuff...can't wait to start this! Keep up the great work!

Whats the difference between A4 and Letter files? I keep seeing these everywhere but never quit knew the difference.

De Neuquen!! que grande!! alguien de Argentina tambien en el foro!! jaja Muy buen laburo chabon y saludos desde Bs As!!!

It keeps looking better and better, keep up the good work :thumbsup

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back