Iron Man II - Mark V - Leather Motorcycle 'Suitcase Suit'. Sales Open July 1st

DAVIDYR1

Official Licensee
MarkVPromoImageMarvel-1.jpg

All leather...and every detail faithfully replicated with incredible bevels, armored shapes and with as much attention to the source material as humanly possible.
Jacket, Pants, Boots and gloves. It's all coming.

Riding your motorcycle just took a whole new twist.

Enjoy.:cool

David

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man II - Mark V -Suitcase Suit 'Licensed Motorcycle Suit'. Teaser Image

As I've said at Facebook, Now, THAT can fit in a suitcase.

Re: Iron Man II - Mark V -Suitcase Suit 'Licensed Motorcycle Suit'. Teaser Image

Wait one GD second... all leather? How does the arc reactor light up then? :lol Amazing. You never cease to amaze me. Expect some mass orders soon. It become motorcycle season... everyone I come across that I feel would enjoy one of your suits I send them your way. Needless to say living in the hometown of Harley Davidson Milwaukee, WI expect your phone to start ringing off the hook!

-Ash

Re: Iron Man II - Mark V - Leather Motorcycle 'Suitcase Suit'. Teaser Added!

That is so cool David! :love

Wow that isn't what I was expecting at all, but that's not a bad thing! Is the zipper gonna go around the light? Will the gloves have lights? And since you didn't mention it, I'm guessing no UDR Iron Man helmet?

Last edited:

Kinda makes me wish I could ride a motorcycle. Hell, if I could drive I'd drive in that!

looks great!! im guessing with a motorcycle suit a reflective "arc reactor" would work.

AWESOME!!! Can't WAIT to see the final product!

Damian

Glad you guys approve. :)

I know it's just a teaser but it does paint a pretty cool picture of what's going on with the over all motorcycle suit.

This one was a real challenge, and soon we'll go live with the whole suit...jacket, pants, boots and gloves with full front and back shots as well. The detail is incredible and if you consider just how popular red leather is for the motorcycle outerwear scene then just picture this suit on a bike with a cool helmet. It really is a wearable work of art.

Wait one GD second... all leather? How does the arc reactor light up then? :lol Amazing. You never cease to amaze me. Expect some mass orders soon. It become motorcycle season... everyone I come across that I feel would enjoy one of your suits I send them your way. Needless to say living in the hometown of Harley Davidson Milwaukee, WI expect your phone to start ringing off the hook!

-Ash

Thanks bud. :) The Arc reactor is actually incredibly light sensitive and reflective fabric. The Arc circle peels back to reveal the middle zipper so when you're suited up the Arc reactor is not cut in half. It's a real simple way to solve the 'cutting through' the center detail....and big thanks for passing on our website to your buds. Truly appreciated. :thumbsup

Bladefans,
Regarding the helmet, not only do we not manufacture helmets but we're licensed for motorcycle outerwear by Marvel...that excludes protective headgear. Basically we'll provide Movie Replica motorcycle suits...but we cover you from the chin down to the toes. :)

More to come...this is still just the beginning.

Thanks yet again for the great responses. You guys rock!

David

David this is simply amazing. I have now seen an Iron Man in plastic-paper-fiberglass-& LEATHER! Can't wait to see the complete suit. This will go great when I'm riding my Can-Am Spyder. I know I'm asking alot, but when do you expect to offer these?

-Brad

David this is simply amazing. I have now seen an Iron Man in plastic-paper-fiberglass-& LEATHER! Can't wait to see the complete suit. This will go great when I'm riding my Can-Am Spyder. I know I'm asking alot, but when do you expect to offer these?

-Brad

Great to hear buddy!!! Can't wait to see you all suited up with your bike.
The suit will be available hopefully this month...we're tying up a few loose ends with magazine adverts and that sort of thing but design and prototype wise this one's pretty much done. :)

Just wait until you see the whole thing! The back of the whole suit is just as impressive as the front...the back spine was a pain, the shoulders a nightmare, but....then again they say that love hurts anyway.

.......fortunately for us here we truly love what we do.

Expect major product updates on the website shortly. :)

David

Wow, this was a surprising twist! I fully expected you to be working on the Tony Stark racing suit but not a leather version of the suitcase armor. Very interesting! Can't wait to see how this turns out!

Very nice David. :thumbsup Another amazing suit. Can't wait for it to be available, I'll be Airbrushing up a helmet to match this for sure. :cool

Awesome!
That is too cool :D
Can't wait to see the rest...

Woooow! To come up with the idea in the first place is great enough, but to execute like that. Excellent work!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back