Iron Man 3

This is why Marvel movies rock.

DC is constantly worrying about Dark and Gritty, relatability research, some sacro-saint "realism" (as in "superheroes") etc. while Marvel simply makes movies that make you go "Hell Yeah !!!"

Honestly, this might be one of the best movie trailers, if not THE best, I've ever seen. If the film itself lives up to that 2 and 1/2 minutes it's going to be absolutely epic!!!

Re: Re: Iron Man 3

Could also be the aquatic/hydro suit, hard to tell. It's def a different suit than the 'Hulkbuster' one crashing through the wall... hate the press calling it that b/c it's not the Hulkbuster suit.

You are correct, the HD suit busting through the wall has a larger more square arc in it..... Plus a much larger head....

Sent from my HTC One X

Well after watching it several times in a row, I noticed something : what the hell is Pepper doing in her underwear in the middle of burning buildings ? Just out of a suit maybe ? It's around 2:00 I think

Well after watching it several times in a row, I noticed something : what the hell is Pepper doing in her underwear in the middle of burning buildings ? Just out of a suit maybe ? It's around 2:00 I think

Pure speculation from my part but I think she gets Extremis... there's the other shot of her that they've shown before where she's in a metal harness, and the harness looks awfully similar to what the Extremis soldiers were being strapped to in the new trailer.

Or she just took off the Rescue suit.

Anyone see the super short shot of the mandarin's soldier throwing tony around in the Mark XLII?? It was barely a second long....

Sent from my HTC One X

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back