Iron Man 2 Mark 4 Arc Reactor

RhinoActual

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
While I didn’t do so hot on the Comic Connect []auction when it comes to the Mjölnir, Caps helmet, or heater shield. I did manage to grab the Mark 4 Arc Reactor from Iron Man 2. It is a new center piece of my collection. ATTACH=full]1343160[/ATTACH]
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Congrats! It's a great piece. Most don't light anymore (although they can be easily fixed). We rigged it to work via that switch. All the lights on original suits could actually be turned on remotely.

Also, if you want a hero Mjolnir, I can sell you one, but it's more than the ComicConnect one, which was a stunt. There's also a hero Mjolnir coming up in the October Profiles auction (well, they hope to have it in October).

Also, if you want a hero Mjolnir, I can sell you one, but it's more than the ComicConnect one, which was a stunt. There's also a hero Mjolnir coming up in the October Profiles auction (well, they hope to have it in October).
I would love a hero but it would require some heavy liquidation. Give me a moment to assess and I will PM you.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back