Interest Iron Man 2 Hammer Industries Ex-wife missile metal replica 2ND AND FINAL RUN IN PROGRESS

Things got stalled due to a covid shutdown. But the first prototypes are being worked on
2870e721e1ae9309a38022398cf4532e.jpg

Ok so 2 options. First paid, first delivered. In the first batch I have 5 pieces ready to go

Painted 175 usd shipped worldwide by registered post. FedEx is possible but I'll need to check on the price.

Unpainted 145 usd shipped worldwide by registered post. FedEx is possible but I'll need to check on the price.

Payment via paypal to Corelliacreations@gmail.com in USD.

Do you have a sample of what it looks like painted?
They just came in today so no not yet. But pretty much what the resin one looked like except for bare metal instead of painted metal (nose cone and exhaust nozzle) .

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Okay anxiously awaiting mine.

Question:

I will call this The "Jedi Guy"Edition.

Is there gonna be a set number or just open edition?

I want to know for the Hammer Industries plaque.

Thanks

Okay anxiously awaiting mine.

Question:

I will call this The "Jedi Guy"Edition.

Is there gonna be a set number or just open edition?

I want to know for the Hammer Industries plaque.

Thanks

Thank you. It should be there soon.

I will do 1 more run but that will probably be it with a run of 20 pieces total.

These are the Cubans, baby. This is the Cohibas, the Montecristos. This is a kinetic-kill, side-winder vehicle with a secondary cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine RDX burst. It's capable of busting a bunker under the bunker you just busted. If it were any smarter, it'd write a book, a book that would make Ulysses look like it was written in crayon. It would read it to you. This is my Eiffel Tower. This is my Rachmaninoff's Third. My Pieta. It's completely elegant, it's bafflingly beautiful, and it's capable of reducing the population of any standing structure to zero. I call it "The Ex-Wife."

Mine arrived safe and sound and OMG it is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics with the case coming as soon as the weather gives me a chance to paint.

Thank you for making these.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back