Unlimited Run Iron Giant Bolt/Screw kit w/ electronic light and sound

Where or who is offering the Iron giant Bolt kit? I would like to order one! After watching Tested with my daughter, we thought it would be a great built project for us.

How much would it cost to have it completely finished, built, painted? My skills are awful.

Joe

A lot of people have asked for finished kits, so I may start offering them. But, I'm not the best painter either. You may do well to buy a kit and look for a painter in these forums to finish it for you.

- - - Updated - - -

WANT!!!!!!

The Iron Giant[/h][h=2]Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles[/h]

Hi guys any chance I can get one of this kits?
I saw on the website and says that is sold out but I also heard about another batch of them is it that true?
If so I'd like to get one shipped in UK pretty please :)

Hi guys any chance I can get one of this kits?
I saw on the website and says that is sold out but I also heard about another batch of them is it that true?
If so I'd like to get one shipped in UK pretty please :)

Yes, I did sell out last month, but I'm working on a new batch and am hoping to start shipping the pre-orders by the end of October.

Thanks

Just ordered one. Was bidding high on a Mondo one and then thought about this kit. So...
Will be interesting to pop one of these together. :)

Just ordered one. Was bidding high on a Mondo one and then thought about this kit. So...
Will be interesting to pop one of these together. :)

Thanks! I Saw your order. The bulk of the pre-orders for this back have/are shipping today. Yours will go out ASAP. Next week at the max.

Hey! I just got this kit online and I can't wait to start! The only problem is I can't really read the printout for the circuitry. Is there a version I can read online?

Thanks so much!

I bought one of these kits more than a year ago but it never showed up.
When I got in touch with the seller he didn’t remember sending it but would check and send one out.
More than a year later and I have never received anything and he then stopped responding to emails.

I’m gutted as I am such a fan of the character and the film and the kit looked amazing on the Tested build on Youtube.
I wish the maker would get in touch and try to resolve the shipping issue, at least give me the details so I could try and chase directly with the mail carrier used… The fact that he responded at first and is now ghosting me is worse. It’s not even the money that bothers me.

I’m starting to think that I’ll never get one. There are still no replies and Justice hasn’t logged into this forum for a while…

That's too bad. It is a great kit and one that I frequently look at. For fans Steve Thomas in Minnesota is a graphic artist and has a 100 edition poster of the Iron Giant. Look up his sight. He has excellent sic-fi works. He is a really great guy too!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back