ipod touch in bomb gauntlet

panik33

hey i had a thought of replacing a bomb gauntlet screen with my ipod touch so i can either listen to music or have pred noises playing out of a speaker embeded in the armour
what do you think

i will be creating this as soon as i can get materials

sorry guys just realised in the wrong topic dunno how to move it can someone please

I would use a generic chinese copy, not a real iPod touch. No offense to Chinese members, I buy a LOT of stuff from China (ebay), and love it.

I had the same idea for one of my gauntlets for my Mando armor, but was using an H8 touch screen phone (Chinese from ebay).

Just remember, if you are in costume, you may not be able to utilize the touch screen... maybe test out to see if latex works with it (I may be completely off track).

Simple fix for this would be cut a small hole in the finger tip of your index finger. I usually have slits in at least ONE finger to drain the sweat. Making it a bit larger to push the screen wouldn't be a big deal, and no one is going to see the hole.

Elder-One

Just remember, if you are in costume, you may not be able to utilize the touch screen... maybe test out to see if latex works with it (I may be completely off track).

I have just been adventuring for tunes on my ipod touch and there is a timer you can use to ste for 1 min etc and when it gets to 0 the closest you can get to a pred gaunt is the bogstandard alarm tone
if your on a budget i suggest this idea providing you acctually have a pod / iphone

Isn't there an Iphone App for the Countdown.

*after further exploration and atleast 10 mins of my life wasted lol digital and sonar are okay but if you sre going to use the pod/phone idea ou have to wait for the timer to expire before the sound effects...

With all the apps out there, I bet someone will be able to make one just for this purpose. I know lots of programmers, I'll have a talk to them and see how easy it would be to get a predator interface going ^_^

With all the apps out there, I bet someone will be able to make one just for this purpose. I know lots of programmers, I'll have a talk to them and see how easy it would be to get a predator interface going ^_^

Lol two seconds passes and yay! My boyfriend is a programmer and has volunteered to develop an app that basically simulates what the predators have. So (unless this already exists) he needs me to gather sound clips, pics etc, I'll get everything I can, but if anyone has any specific requests send them my way.

so odd that this thread is here.i just got back from target.i found a small 3 mini lcd screen picture player that is the actual size of a gauntlet.
ill post pics of this if i can mount this in the gauntlet.but for now i need pics of the countdown symbals.
anybody seen those around the internet anywhere?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back