Limited Run IOI Headset (Ready Player One)

krispikarim

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys,
Here is the link to purchase finished cast headsets, Etsy Link .
B74F363B-A7A4-4266-A720-3F214D0ACD6B.jpeg
3D023CD2-3549-4C18-AF6B-B08546AC836F.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG-4040.JPG
    IMG-4040.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 7,235
Last edited:
krispikarim would the laser file for the front also be able to be used to get vinyl cut to just slap some vinyl on it for a more finished look if I also didn’t have access to get it laser etched?

krispikarim would the laser file for the front also be able to be used to get vinyl cut to just slap some vinyl on it for a more finished look if I also didn’t have access to get it laser etched?
The file would be in PDF format, so it is just paths that you could run through a vinyl cutter.
Awesome! I'm in.

Any chance in adding the stickers seen on Parzival's visor?

Cool! Unfortunately I will not be offering the stickers.

If you can send me the file I can do a run of vinyl cut graphics for your visor.
I mean, I don’t think the vinyl on the lense is a successful way to achieve a screen-ish look, I will release the file publicly, so feel free to use em for whatever run.

Hey guys, I have updated the list, and I am back with the new renderings, I will begin 3d printing the parts today. I will begin taking deposits, and will be messaging everyone with further info, so please keep an eye on your inboxes.

This can probably be done by printing the image backwards on Transparency media on a color copier. Cut it to size & apply it to the outside of the lens.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back