Limited Run Into the Badlands - Tilda's Butterfly

juno

Sr Member
butterfly-show-4.jpg
butterfly-show-5.jpg
Tilda's butterfly throwing star from Into the Badlands. These are approximately 3.5" wide and are laser cut 2mm steel. They can be beveled with files / dremel / etc. otherwise it's just a metal ornament, and not a throwing star (for those of you with weapon law problems). They will come to you raw, I do a rough tumble to get some of the laser marks off, but they will need some love with sand paper before they look super pretty. This photo is a raw one:

butterfly-2.jpg
After some work with files and sandpaper:

butterfly-bevel.jpg
They are $20. I'm putting them on my etsy shop. Use the coupon code RPFER to get the $5 off. https://www.etsy.com/listing/258651955/butterfly-ninja-throwing-star-ornament

Attachments

• butterfly-1.jpg
    butterfly-1.jpg
    549.7 KB · Views: 207
  • butterfly-show-1.jpg
    butterfly-show-1.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 215
  • butterfly-show-2.jpg
    butterfly-show-2.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 206
  • butterfly-show-3.jpg
    butterfly-show-3.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 527
butterfly.jpgI got one of these and it is a beautiful piece and arrived in awesome wrapping. I would purchase another, probably will after xmas. wonderful work.

Hey,

Only recently got around to watching Into The Badlands, definitely interested in getting one of these! Is the RPFER coupon still available?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back