Interest Interest - Star Wars Cantina Chair

MR_Adrian

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wanting to gauge interest in this project. Just completed V1 of this Cantina Chair from Star Wars, learned a lot and we're ready to make V2! Just wanted to create an interest thread and see who would potentially be interested in the V2s, the main improvements being in the upholstery. Material colors are still not set in stone, we're looking at pre-pleated fabric/pleather options.

Price is looking like it would be around $1200, we'll have a more exact estimate when V2 is complete.
This would not include shipping, that would be calculated separately. Local pickup from Buford, GA is also an option.

IMG_20210312_162155.jpg

I'm the proud owner of V1. It is absolutely amazing. ASM props and Adrian are a pleasure to work with. If anyone has been thinking about this prop, contact them and get the discussion started. This is one of my favorite props that I own. You will not be disappointed with this!

I'm the proud owner of V1. It is absolutely amazing. ASM props and Adrian are a pleasure to work with. If anyone has been thinking about this prop, contact them and get the discussion started. This is one of my favorite props that I own. You will not be disappointed with this!

Thank you! It was a fun build! Looking forward to making something for you in the future!

That looks amazing. How comfortable is it?? Fantastic realization of something totally unique- congrats!!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back